Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:18:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work [CLOSED] - Level Designer/Creator for 2D RTS
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED] - Level Designer/Creator for 2D RTS  (Read 689 times)
BrixxieBee
Level 2

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2015, 01:55:59 PM »

Hello,

I'm looking to find help creating content for an indie 2D RTS game called World's Aftermath.

I am looking for someone who can be responsible for creating new levels using our proprietary level editor, "World Builder". Currently, we only have a half dozen test levels created. We need someone to create additional test levels for the short-term, and familiarize themselves with both World Builder and with the gameplay of World's Aftermath.

In the long-term, once: you're comfortable with World Builder; have created a bunch of test levels; and the gameplay mechanics are finished and tilesets ready; you'll create and play-test dozens of "production-quality" levels for both multi-player skirmishes and the two main campaigns (approximately 48 levels total).

This is a paid, part-time, work-from-home contractual position for only the duration of the project. You’ll be in regular contact with me via email, IM and skype/phone.

You will be responsible for:
- working directly with me to familiarize yourself with our proprietary level editor
- creating a dozen or so test levels in the short term
- helping to identify World Builder's limitations (while working around them so that work can proceed even if bugs persist in World Builder)
- play-testing these levels to ensure they are thoroughly enjoyable and any game-breaking designs are eliminated

When the game is "feature complete" (that is, when all functionality has been added), you will be responsible for:
- using your experience and familiarity with World Builder to create high-quality levels for use in the actual game

Please contact me via the following email address if you are interested (I do not check here too regularly): james (at symbol) worldsaftermath (period) com. Please be sure to include examples of any experience you believe qualifies you for the position.

Regards,
James

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 04:36:55 PM by James Daniello » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic