Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 09:25:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] UI Artist wanted for post-apocalyptic game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] UI Artist wanted for post-apocalyptic game  (Read 711 times)
EndgameNick
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2015, 04:11:09 PM »

Hi all!

We're a two man indie team from Melbourne, and we're looking for a talented UI artist to help us finish our next game.

We've been around for 12 years, and shipped our first original game, Fractured Soul, in late 2012. Our latest game, The Wanderer, is a post-apocalyptic roguelite adventure for PC - think FTL meets Fallout.

We need a UI artist who has skills in creating a functional layout, as well as the artistic capabilities to realise a grim and gritty post-apocalyptic world.

We estimate that it’ll be two months of full-time work, but we'll need further consultation with the artist to determine how accurate that estimation is.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please get in touch at [email protected], we’d love to hear from you!

Grant and Nick.

ironbelly
Level 0

Ironbelly Studios

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 02:08:03 PM »

Hey Grant/Nick,

Deja vu, but great to see you on TIGSource. I just sent you an email with a list of the projects we worked on and some examples. Just in case you missed it, figured I'd follow up here as well. Let me know if you have any questions, can't wait to talk with you soon.

~Ryan Wiancko - Producer
Ironbelly Studios -
AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
Unity & Unreal Services(2D,3D,UI,Animation,VFX,Audio,Cod
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic