Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 11:59:54 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeWritingIdeas for your games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ideas for your games  (Read 1522 times)
zarxto
« on: July 19, 2015, 10:53:27 AM »

I dont know I'm bored. Anyways I got a few ideas and storylines.

There has never really been a game about country invasion.

Like a multiplayer game where there is 4 countries and every week a certain team could declare war on the other team.
the tatic is that you have to push the certain people who are fighting for their country out of their own country and assassinate the leader (the player in that country gets randomly picked) If you invade one country, you get minimum prizes and stuff. If you invade all countries basically anyone from that team can choose to be whoever they want to be in the whole entire game for a week. Also could have 3 seperate servers for different themes. (Civil war, Reveloutionary War, ETC)

A terraria like themed game about extremely long game story progression. Im talking about Longer then fucking ocarina of time. Having like 3 sagas in the game. If I ever pick up programming, I'll definately make a game like this.

Also maybe a game with the concept of a dark 8 bit themed game where your alone in a white snowy forest where you are surrounded by monsters.
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 06:32:42 AM »

You've never played the Civilization games, have you? They're pretty much what you described. There's also the tabletop game Risk which is very similar.

zarxto
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 04:30:40 PM »

You've never played the Civilization games, have you? They're pretty much what you described. There's also the tabletop game Risk which is very similar.

Heh. I was kind of an idiot for ideas for a game. Honestly I still am. I'm creating a game that is almost like a Undertale clone. It has the same concept. Short game time  with Changed Battle Mechanics.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic