Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 02:39:06 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingStrike Solitaire
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Strike Solitaire  (Read 718 times)
PlayToMAx
Level 0

PlayToMax HTML5 Games

View Profile WWW
« on: July 23, 2015, 05:06:08 AM »

Strike Solitaire is HTML5 game with famous and well-known delightful gameplay mixed with a bowling touch.

Reveal all the cards on the tableau, that are laid face down, just as if they have been scattered about a bowling green. Match the cards by swiping matching letters and numbers to the equal ones as if you play bowling. In case, a card on the tableau has no pair, pull another matching one from the deck. Fewer cards are left, more points you'll get in a meanwhile.

Are you eager playing this extraordinary free mobile game combination right now? Master your scores and unlock new alluring frames.

Play online on your devices: http://playtomax.com/games/Strike-Solitaire/

We have various solutions for Publishers and Developers:
- Own content development
- Premium games porting with exclusive rights on distributing HTML5 version worldwide
- White-label solution
- HTML5 gaming distribution
- Contract work for gaming and non-gaming companies
info @ playtomax com
paulisere
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 02:14:53 AM »

I have played a few games.

The artwork is brilliant.  I love the background images and the way that the animation when the cards are matched looks slick.

I found the tutorial a bit frustrating.  It was invaluable because I needed it to know what to do and how to play, but the positioning of it became a bit of a nuisance.  It was often in front of the cards so I couldn't see what cards I had underneath.  I clicked on the X to hide it, but the wording seemed to imply that I would lose it forever if I did get rid of it, rather than temporarily suppress it.  It might be more useful to have an icon at the bottom that flashes when it has some advice that you can open and dismiss and at the start of the game a little explanation to say what the icon is, so people know to click it.

I haven't worked up enough money to use the shop yet.  Maybe I will in a bit. :-)

Paul

paulisere
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 02:25:51 AM »

I played a bit more and found that it took a long time to build up any money before I could use the shop.  I liked the way that it remembered my progress.  I was able to shut it down and come back and all the money I had built up was still there.  I haven't restarted my computer so I don't know if it would persist.

I got two strikes in a row.  Yay!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic