Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 02:27:25 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallFour Realms - Cavalcade of Animals (Demo + Kickstarter)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Four Realms - Cavalcade of Animals (Demo + Kickstarter)  (Read 559 times)
del
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: July 23, 2015, 06:28:28 AM »

Save the four animal nation in this platforming roleplaying game inspired by trading card games.

Check out the Demo!

Aether, the Chaos Magic, ravages the land and splits the four nations. Only a hero summoned by the elements, the Guardian, can save the Four Realms. Become that hero. By collecting elemental Gems you can summon allies, materialize structures, cast powerful enchantments, or conjure devastating spells. Use this magic to stop the Aether!

Project Goals:
  • Creative Cleverness: No puzzle has one solution. Use the resources and allies at hand to best all obstacles.
  • Tailored Playstyle: Make a custom Spell List with the type of spells you want to cast and allies you want to summon. Then customize it further with equipment to make your Guardian even more powerful. Choose how you approach the game.
  • Unique Journey: Every playthrough should feel like a new adventure through the world of Four Realms.

This is a solo project by one crazy dev! The game is on Kickstarter and looking for startup and music funding. It's also up on Greenlight. So, please, take a look and let me know what you think!

Four Realms. Action RPG. Platformer. Animals.
galangs
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 04:15:27 AM »

Composer here.
I personally think it's a really interesting game with how many spells you can use to solve puzzle or defeat enemies, so many unit that has its own stat and special ability, I never know other game like this.

Play the demo ans you will know what I mean. If you like it, support the Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight provided above!

del
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 11:20:20 AM »

Thanks for the support Galang!

Four Realms. Action RPG. Platformer. Animals.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic