Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 01:30:58 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations3rd Person Voxel game in need of programmers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 3rd Person Voxel game in need of programmers  (Read 895 times)
Vulture7
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2015, 11:05:55 AM »

Code Void - The game: The game is about survival. Landing on a randomly generated ship, you look for items and supplies to scavenge and craft valuable weapons and armor to be the best on the space ship, which has been overrun with countless mercenaries. You can explore, craft, fight, loot, and build in it. There will be shops that allow you to buy items without having to find them. Followers are gain able and are command-able by you. You can craft furniture to improve the design of any room if you want to live in it or place cover to prepare to ambush an enemy patrol. There will be enemy AI mercenaries that roam the ship to scavenge the place and kill any hostiles. There will also be a leveling up system to gain better stats. The player can also gain access to certain rooms by performing specific objectives. You're main goal is simply to survive and find a way to access the bridge to gain control of the ship. I do hope to implement multiplayer as a later feature. It was also heavily inspired by Dead Space. Any more questions please feel free to message me!

As of now we are a team of 2 and only 1 programmer and use the Unity game engine.

I have do a fully organized game design document as well.

This was a render made in Blender to give you an idea of how the game would look.

Current Progress:
-We have begun a prototype for the random generation of the spaceship.
-We added shooting mechanics (damage, weapon type, accuracy)
-Currently we are working on health

One of the suit designs.

What we are looking for:
- Animators: The models are rather simplistic and won't require too much time
- Programmers: Create core features
- Sound Engineer: Adding sounds ranging from weapon sound effects to ambient noises.

I am in search of anyone willing to help and of all skill level. If interested, please add me on Skype vultsmith7 or email me at [email protected]

Visit us at our temporary site http://codevoid.wix.com/codevoid to learn more.
ALaven
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 06:55:55 PM »

Hi,

I'm not a programmer. I am, however, an experienced composer learning sound design. Please feel free to check out my work at amandalaven.comand send me an email if you're interested.

Thanks,
Amanda
Vulture7
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 05:25:36 PM »

bump
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic