Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411620 Posts in 69391 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 10, 2024, 07:05:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[PC, freeware] Spring Breeze Visual novel on Kickstarter
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PC, freeware] Spring Breeze Visual novel on Kickstarter  (Read 447 times)
viniciuskk
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2015, 10:00:54 PM »

Hello people! After a long time in development, I've finally started a Kickstarter for my game. I personally dislike how most free games are of inferior quality, and inevitably, provide much less fun than paid ones. Sure, there are exceptions, but not many.

So, I myself decided to make the best game within my capabilities. I've hired one professional artist and 3D modeller to make the art in my Novel, and am planning to hire a singer and voice actors/actresses if my Kickstarter is successful.

But enough babbling, and let's talk about the game itself. It is a visual novel (aka a choose-your-own-adventure) game for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms, with a take to the Butterfly effect.

Bear witness at how the littlest actions completely change the course of the protagonist's life, Tatsuya. A lucky (or unlucky?) teenager whose future holds many things: From becoming a mere underpaid industry worker, to a scientist, a cook or even the "personal apprentice" of one of the richest CEO's in all of Japan!

But a successful career isn't everything either. Will you have him married to the love of his life? Will you make of him an unhappy CEO, or a middle-class guy with an awesome wife? Or even a CEO with the love of his life?!

....Or will you end up dead? Get your loved ones killed? This ain't another novel with a happy ending by a sunset  Evil

You can get more details in my KS page's link below. Now, a few samples of the art! ~~ (Are the images too big? I can resize them)

(This is the only novel that gives you the option to obliterate a convenience store... In Tatsuya's dreams.

Help me make this novel come true by putting out the word and/or donating! I have so many more projects in mind, and they're all going to be 100% free. Thankies! ~~

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1133584308/spring-breeze-visual-novel
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic