Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 18, 2024, 01:39:28 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesSOCOM II Was A Beauty Wasn't It?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: SOCOM II Was A Beauty Wasn't It?  (Read 523 times)
TacoBell_Lord
Level 2

Burrito Connoisseur

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2015, 07:28:39 PM »

I've grew up mainly on jRPGs, from a young age I always preferred Turn Based battles & Linear Narratives over everything. I cherished a couple of shooters like Perfect Dark & Siphon Filter 2/3. But SOCOM II was probably the best tatical shooters I have ever come across & still today think it's a masterpiece. Around that time I was playing Final Fantasy Tactics & Fire Emblem so to see strategy in a shooter blew my mind. Still love this game, how about you guys? What's your experience/memories of this amazing game?

RPG Gamer/Burrito Addict

Explore the Cosmos. Working on Project 88x doods.
Mittens
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 05:28:43 AM »

I never played it, but I respected that it was trying something new with the voice control gimmick.
I really like tactical shooters, in particular Raven Shield and Ghost Recon but for some reason never had the time/money for SOCOM

JK
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 09:41:56 AM »

I don't play a lot of shooters. Nevertheless, I've played Socom III before and I also liked the tactical gameplay. My experience: Ragequit after several unsuccessful attempts to beat the hold the line mission.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic