Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 06:08:48 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsCockpit CompetitionEnviro-Bear 2000: Operation: Hibernation [Finished]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: Enviro-Bear 2000: Operation: Hibernation [Finished]  (Read 316703 times)
haderlump
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2009, 02:53:28 AM »

Well, I too basically registered on this site to praise Enviro Bear and its godlike creator, Crackerblocks. I didn't get such a humorous vibe from a game in a long time and the gameplay is as unique and crazy as it gets.

Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Up Right
Crackerblocks
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2009, 03:04:43 PM »

Hello again, thread.

Thanks to all the suggestions, I've been hard at work milking the franchise - making the iPhone version, which is progressing nicely.

Now I'm trying to decide how much extra stuff to add, or if I should release it pretty much as is. This was the original plan - to simply port it as a learning experience before I make a "real" iphone game.

Either way, is this destined to end up buried in the heap of shovelware on the app store? Or if I spruce it up enough and make it into a complete game, is there any chance of it being a success and earning me some fat moneybags?

simply put:

What would be the cash benefit in dollars of adding a hula-girl on the dashboard? It's an interesting philosophical question.
Renton
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2009, 02:28:45 PM »

It would bring you many dollars. Bison dollars.
Chris Z
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2009, 02:34:33 PM »

MY BEAR MONEY!

Rolento
Level 0

Make it in Red British Butter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2009, 07:33:22 PM »

suerb... just saw this get on the app store and been wanting to check this out for a while.

Major props and here's hoping for continued iPhone success as well as major crotch exposure.

Brice
Level 0

Games are everywhere.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2009, 12:36:55 AM »

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but Enviro-Bear is one of the best and most hilarious games ever made.  I've show it to everybody I know.

Congrats!

Aaron P
Level 0

!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2009, 09:31:27 AM »

I meant to post this AWHILE ago but:

There is a Hip-Hop producer that goes by Just Blaze. His real name is also Justin Smith and he is an electronic fanatic, so naturally he loves his IPhone. Anyway, he discovered your game and was so amazed at it, that he bascially pimped your game on Twitter by initally claiming it was his own and providing an Itunes Store link to your app. Alot of people were responding to him and playing it ( eventually he cleared up that he didn't actually create it but he liked it )

@TheMegatronDon: My first LSD influenced endeavor is here. Pls support: http://bit.ly/7NR2J (iphone app store link)10:12 PM Jul 14th from Twittelator

Here is a link to Just Blaze's Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/themegatrondon

and a page that has his original twit saved as a favorite so you can see for yourself: http://twitter.com/mahon_e/favorites

Beer!
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2009, 12:09:42 PM »

If you happen to have any itunes store codes for this game left, please tell me :D

I don't have any money I can put up in the store atm, but I shall do that later. Must get.

deathtotheweird
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2009, 03:31:30 PM »

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but Enviro-Bear is one of the best and most hilarious games ever made.  I've show it to everybody I know.

Congrats!

Well it certainly is great but it is certainly not one of the best games ever made, nor the most hilarious.

But it's still wonderful. I demand a sequel. I know people. Do eeet or else.
Crackerblocks
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2009, 12:47:32 PM »

Thanks!

There is a Hip-Hop producer that goes by Just Blaze. His real name is also Justin Smith and he is an electronic fanatic, so naturally he loves his IPhone. Anyway, he discovered your game and was so amazed at it, that he bascially pimped your game on Twitter by initally claiming it was his own and providing an Itunes Store link to your app. Alot of people were responding to him and playing it ( eventually he cleared up that he didn't actually create it but he liked it )

Pretty awesome. Justin Smiths of the world gotta stick together. Ok everybody go buy a copy of whatever it is Just Blaze makes. It's super! There, favor repaid.

If you happen to have any itunes store codes for this game left, please tell me :D

Got tons left. Will PM you with one.
edit: cancel that! codes only work in the USA

But it's still wonderful. I demand a sequel. I know people. Do eeet or else.

Nevar!! but, no really, seriously. never.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 01:05:56 PM by Crackerblocks » Logged
deathtotheweird
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2009, 06:44:53 PM »

I figured you would say no. Couldn't hurt to ask right?

But seroiusly. I know people.  Mock Anger
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2009, 10:46:11 PM »

Got tons left. Will PM you with one.
edit: cancel that! codes only work in the USA

I have an american iTunes account at the moment - they work fine for me. Smiley

r0cko
Level 0

Alley Kat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2010, 04:02:58 PM »

but Enviro-Bear is one of the best and most hilarious games ever made.  I've show it to everybody I know.

Me too, it's hilarious, nice work! I know this is old, but I'm returning to the digital age.  Beer! bear with me.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic