Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 08:45:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking For An Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking For An Artist  (Read 513 times)
BobHoil
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2015, 10:34:12 PM »

I have been working on a game for quite some time, but have decided to completely overhaul it and am putting together a story that is of a more serious type.  The game was originally a fun little platform game where you were a slime trying to find redemption.  But after looking through my work I decided it is time to take on a serious project, and am repurposing the engine I built to create a deep story based platform game, with simple combat.

To continue with this change, I am in need of a pixel artist that is willing to work with me and help me create my vision for a dark, deep game about the mind and how it can play tricks on you.  This is not going to be a simple platform game, but a story that I hope will move people.  The link below is a version of the engine I created, though it is extremely dated as I have added a lot of features to it, and I hope to adjust some of the variables to make the movement snappier and overall more fitting to the new genre of game.

http://www.bobhoil.com/platform-test/

If you are interested please contact me on here through pm or respond to this post.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 06:56:10 AM by BobHoil » Logged
BobHoil
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 06:56:23 AM »

Found one, thanks for anyone who looked.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic