Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 09:29:25 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED] Programmer Needed (Quick Turn Around Heavily Requested)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Programmer Needed (Quick Turn Around Heavily Requested)  (Read 632 times)
vigaman
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 10, 2015, 09:27:27 PM »

This ad is now closed. I found a programmer.

Beer!

Greetings all

I am searching for a programmer who can focus on getting these game features implemented

- puzzle based battle system -

- visual novel dialog system -

- inventory -

I can supply the graphics. I just need a programmer who can make my proof of concept work. I'm not asking for the programmer to make a full blown game, but rather help me make a proof of concept that's more lively. I will give more detailed requirements on what I'm looking for once I found one person who is good to do the job.

Because I don't have a huge budget, I'm willing to pay someone who can quickly make the puzzle based battle system I envisioned as a prototype. Things are subject to change in the game I have in mind.

Requirements:

• must be able to create a quick prototype of the puzzle based battle system
  • must be able to create a quick prototype of visual novel dialog system
  • must be knowledgeable of using Unity 3D game engine

Other Criteria:

• must be located or will be relocating in the USA (Texas is highly preferred)
  • must be able to share ideas to the team

I also set up a kickstarter campaign in order to raise funds to hire people to help develop this game I have in mind. Instead of promising to pay through revenue share, I rather just pay up front for a prototype. I need the prototype so that I can simulate gameplay and have good video marketing material. If the campaign is successful, I'm willing to bring the programmer in as a core team member and pay him/her as well as give him/her a 25% profit share to really compensate for his/her time and effort spent.

If there is anyone interested and matches the requirements and other criteria, I hope to hear from ya'll soon. To contact me about this ad, send me a PM on the forums or send me an email on [email protected]

I thank those who applied. Good luck with ya'lls endeavors.

Beer!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 06:50:43 PM by vigaman » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic