Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411432 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 05:49:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED] SFX needed
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED] SFX needed  (Read 625 times)
goob256
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: August 13, 2015, 07:47:06 AM »

Hello,

I've got an existing, finished game but many of the sound effects use "sound effects libraries", however the game is open source and I want the SFX to be zlib licensed as well. I cannot relicense some of the SFX however I choose.

I'm short on time so I'm looking to hire someone to create about 50 SFX for me using tools like Bfxr, or recording them yourself for the few that have voices.

You must keep the length of the effects matching approximately the existing ones which I'll send you. If you can replicate the structure of the existing sounds, even better. The important thing here is that you don't use any sounds from the 'net but create them yourself.

I have budgeted $250 USD for this job, one because it's all I have and two because it can mostly be done by clicking 'next' in Bfxr then pasting a few sounds together in Audacity, but I have too many projects going to do it!!! Not to say it's easy but it shouldn't take that long.

Please let me know if you think this is fair and if you're interested in the job. I'd like to see perhaps an example or two of a SFX or game you've made, to see you know how to do the job. Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 01:38:00 AM by trentg » Logged
Michael Klier
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 09:46:02 PM »

Hi there,

I've sent you a PM.

Cheers,
Michael

Sound Design, Audio Implementation, Music
Reel Twitter
Working on