Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 03:53:28 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] 3D General/Environment Artist Needed (Quick Turn Around Requested)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] 3D General/Environment Artist Needed (Quick Turn Around Requested)  (Read 618 times)
vigaman
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 13, 2015, 10:50:19 PM »

Greetings all

I am searching for a 3D generalist who can focus on modeling out one game level with one sub-level. The game level is based on real life cities and I'm looking for a person who has a keen eye for integrating as well as innovating each influence.

Now, I'm not asking for the 3D artist to make 10+ levels with sub-levels or a level with too much clutter. I rather have the artist help me make a proof of concept that's more immersive to go around in. I will give more detailed requirements on what I'm looking for once I found one person who is good to do the job.

I don't have a huge budget, but I'm willing to pay someone who can quickly make one level with one sub-level (restaurant) I envisioned to put in a game prototype. Things are subject to change in the game I have in mind.

Requirements:

• must be able to create one quick level with one sublevel
  • must be able to create a couple of props and a couple of items
  • must be knowledgeable on using Unity 3D game engine (huge plus if the person knows a bit of scripting)

Other Criteria:

• must be located or will be relocating in the USA (Texas is highly preferred)
  • must be able to share ideas to the team

I also set up a kickstarter campaign in order to raise funds to hire people to help develop this game I have in mind. Instead of promising to pay through revenue share, I rather just pay up front for a video game level. I need the level so I can have it be integrated on the prototype. Also I want to show that the player is going around in a big, immersive environment. That's part of the gameplay and I would be needing that level completed soon so that I can get it to a video editor. If the campaign is successful, I'm willing to bring the 3D generalist in as a core team member and pay him/her as well as give him/her a 25% profit share to really compensate for his/her time and effort spent.

If there is anyone interested and matches the requirements and other criteria, I hope to hear from ya'll soon. To contact me about this ad, send me a PM on the forums or send me an email on [email protected]
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 10:33:29 PM by vigaman » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic