Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 10:24:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsArtist/hobby programmer looking for tiny projects
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist/hobby programmer looking for tiny projects  (Read 567 times)
HayManMarc
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2015, 08:18:52 PM »

I hope to find some people who want to start and finish projects in about a week’s time, meaning setting a deadline.  So projects must be quite small in scope. I want people who are willing to create something brand new, a team created idea, and not push to work on their personal previous ideas.  I want people who are open to suggestions and willing to try different and new things, but also willing to play with old ideas.  I want anyone interested to wholeheartedly commit to 1 week's worth of time with no obligation to do it ever again.  I am an artist with some programming skill with Game Maker.   Please contact me if interested.
Murzy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 09:23:58 PM »

Hi,

I might be interested in this kind of collab. What kind of art do you prefer to work with (pixel art, more realistic bitmap, vector?). Do you happen to have any pieces of your previous work to show?

HayManMarc
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 10:06:53 PM »

I have been doing pixel art lately, but I would consider others.  Here's what I've been up to in the past --

http://haymanquarterly.com/blogs/

There's a lot of started and unfinished ideas where I've hit roadblocks with my own programming knowledge and motivation towards that particular project. 
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic