Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411600 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 11:01:59 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[KS - Greenlight] Overfall - A Fantasy RPG with Roguelike Elements
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [KS - Greenlight] Overfall - A Fantasy RPG with Roguelike Elements  (Read 723 times)
cibram
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2015, 12:59:41 AM »

A fantasy role-playing game of rough diplomacy and tough action. Explore, negotiate, and fight your way across the high seas!

Explore the shifting seas of a strange realm. Fend off starvation. Fight terrible foes…or befriend them. Recruit lost souls and learn their histories. Recover lost artifacts and rediscover lost knowledge. Take part in stories of the absurd and the tragic, the magical and the mundane - intimate, epic, and never the same twice.

We need your support on both Greenlight and Kickstarter! Please consider voting and backing us by using the links below;

CHECK OUT OUR KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN

CHECK OUT OUR STEAM GREENLIGHT PAGE

Sail the seas. Turn the tide. Save the world.

Explore the shifting seas of a strange realm. Fend off starvation. Fight terrible foes…or befriend them. Recruit lost souls and learn their histories. Recover lost artifacts and rediscover lost knowledge. Take part in stories of the absurd and the tragic, the magical and the mundane - intimate, epic, and never the same twice.

Ready to embark?

CORE FEATURES

• A huge, dynamic world to explore, ruled by a number of races in constant conflict - it’s up to you to help or betray them
  • Challenging and addictive turn-based combat - careful strategy and cunning skill combinations are the key to victory against your foes!
  • Permanent hero death, procedural world generation, and high replay inspired by classic roguelikes
  • Interactive story encounters where the choices you make and the allies you recruit ensure no two journeys are quite the same
  • Unlock new classes, weapons, trinkets and skills as you progress in the game
  • Beautiful hand-drawn art of of 9 player characters, 36 combat companions, 80+ enemies, 80+ NPCs, and 100+ locations

daviddoh
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 04:29:06 AM »

Hey Cibram, i think you are one of developer of that game. I just checked your message log and you have devlog here. So here is my question for you;

Do you have plans for adding multiplayer function to that game? And is there any chance we can enter to beta program?

I just voted YES at greenlight. You are making a really good indie game. Also im planning to back this project next month. Good luck with campaign i hope you can reach to more people for your goal.
cibram
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 01:25:40 AM »

Hey Cibram, i think you are one of developer of that game. I just checked your message log and you have devlog here. So here is my question for you;

Do you have plans for adding multiplayer function to that game? And is there any chance we can enter to beta program?

I just voted YES at greenlight. You are making a really good indie game. Also im planning to back this project next month. Good luck with campaign i hope you can reach to more people for your goal.

Hey David, yes i am. Thank you so much for your kind words and greenlight vote! I hope so, we made it top 10 on Greenlight, Kickstarter is going well too but we need more media support to reach a larger audience.

I personally love multiplayer games and my teammates as well. So yes we are definitely planning to add it to Overfall, however we had to start singleplayer due to resource constraints. We will add more features step by step to the game. One of the two biggest features is adding multiplayer to the game - the other one is modding option for Steam Workshop.

About beta program - there is already an option for our backers to join - also whenever the beta program is ready we are planning to make something special for members of platforms for game development community - like TIGForums and IndieDB.

I was also wondering does anyone know a way to get a blog post here at - http://www.tigsource.com/ I have seen Kickstart This posts by Derek Yu. Would be nice to get some more attention from gamers and a great motivation for team.

daviddoh
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 08:33:38 AM »

Thanks for the information Cibram. Seems like your campaign going smooth and steady. 25.000+$ (%38) so far and 19 days left. I hope you can make it but seems like you need some media push from youtuber/streamers to reach your goal. Maybe after demo it will be lot better. Good luck!

Edit: Also grats with Greenlit!
cibram
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 02:19:22 AM »

Thanks again! Yeah hope so, after demo we are having much more visibility, hope the media and broadcasters will help more ^^

Cheers!

daviddoh
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 03:11:49 AM »

http://pera.gs/kickstarter/ pre-alpha demo here in case you missed it.
Elements
Level 0

Music Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 09:58:49 PM »

Hey Cibram

I just checked out your KS campaign you are doing fine on it and the video shares a lot of features in the game that are amazing, 100+ places to visit!! best of luck on your campaign you have a great game in process. Get After It!!!! I like the fantasy approach on it and the design of locations. If you ever need original music for your game I would be more than happy to help. I am trilled about fantasy games and the music they use. Bests of luck my friend.

Manuel Pelayo
Music Composer
[email protected]
+1 323 283 4111
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic