Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:32:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallTemple of the Abyssal Winds Chapter 3
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Temple of the Abyssal Winds Chapter 3  (Read 768 times)
gdunbar
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 20, 2015, 08:24:05 AM »

Temple of the Abyssal Winds Chapter 3: Expedition into the Temple is now available, for Windows and iPad!

"Before you, in a valley long forgotten, stand the ruins of the Temple of the Abyssal Winds. The depths of the Temple must contain the demoness Urgoroth, threat to your home and country, as well as secrets of your family past, and your kidnapped uncle. Now, into the Temple!"

Continue your adventure into the classic-style role-playing game of Temple of the Abyssal Winds. Chapter 3: Expedition into the Temple is available for purchase now: on Windows, visit the website to purchase chapter 3, and on iPad, purchase chapter 3 as an in-app purchase.

If you are new to Temple of the Abyssal Winds, chapter 1 is free to download and play for both platforms. Start there, and then move through chapters 2 and 3, with chapter 4 through 6 scheduled for release in 2015. Merry Prankster Games invites you into the world of Temple of the Abyssal Winds!

You can find more information, or download Temple of the Abyssal Winds for Windows, on the website:

http://www.prankster.com/totaw

For iPad, Temple of the Abyssal Winds is available in the App Store:

Merry Prankster Games is a one-man band indie development studio, started in 1995 making the play-by-email game Atlantis. For more information about Merry Prankster Games visit: http://www.prankster.com or email Geoff Dunbar at [email protected].
Ronsho
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 04:54:23 PM »

The game is interesting so far.  The UI is pretty solid.  The audio seems like it could use work.  The loud clanking sound for every menu choice is driving me nuts.  The only other sound so far, the walking, is so much quieter.  I would love to hear some ambient sound in the building (wind whistling through walls?).  I did notice there was some eventually outside.  It was also really hard to see the door when leaving the first room, as it was so dark.  My character also sometimes got stuck in a walk cycle, running back and forth to each side of the cabinet after I clicked on it. I look forward to exploring more!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic