Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 03:43:03 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralGame and his creator identity
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Game and his creator identity  (Read 1591 times)
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2015, 09:41:55 AM »

My tendency is avoid anyone who personally offended me. But I think I'm selfish.

Assume you, the reade, that your best friend have dreams with your girlfriend. Or sometimes your mother hates you. And knowing how ugly and moron you are, it's probably truth.

It's curious, a vegan can say that eat meat is murderer but no ones can say that being homossexual is wrong.

I don't hate homossexuals.

Persons are more complex. I hate homossexual popular agenda but I love my best friend who loves a girl.

We lie and we betray. We just are offended after check a list of political rules. Our values are selective.

If you have bizarre and agressive beliefs, I will see you work but I don't will give like in your personal page.

By the other hand, I prefer negociate with persons who have the same beliefs. I want to boycott who supports some institutions or who do apology for crimes.

Of course, my personal decision of don't buy a thing don't allow me to debunk a work without technical reasons.

If I would be a radical I would never play my games. And I would have killed my father. (Ok, I tried it, but only once.)

"No matter what you believe, don't believe in you - and that's true."

Some persons acts as a arrogant to attract attention, to impress a impotent audience (see Unforgiven by Clint Eastwood), for fun or just being ironical about this archetype.

If you think I'm arrogant, congrats for your first smart thought.

Teenage angst detected!

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2015, 10:20:30 AM »

My tendency is avoid anyone who personally offended me. But I think I'm selfish.

Assume you, the reade, that your best friend have dreams with your girlfriend. Or sometimes your mother hates you. And knowing how ugly and moron you are, it's probably truth.

It's curious, a vegan can say that eat meat is murderer but no ones can say that being homossexual is wrong.

I don't hate homossexuals.

Persons are more complex. I hate homossexual popular agenda but I love my best friend who loves a girl.

We lie and we betray. We just are offended after check a list of political rules. Our values are selective.

If you have bizarre and agressive beliefs, I will see you work but I don't will give like in your personal page.

By the other hand, I prefer negociate with persons who have the same beliefs. I want to boycott who supports some institutions or who do apology for crimes.

Of course, my personal decision of don't buy a thing don't allow me to debunk a work without technical reasons.

If I would be a radical I would never play my games. And I would have killed my father. (Ok, I tried it, but only once.)

"No matter what you believe, don't believe in you - and that's true."

Some persons acts as a arrogant to attract attention, to impress a impotent audience (see Unforgiven by Clint Eastwood), for fun or just being ironical about this archetype.

If you think I'm arrogant, congrats for your first smart thought.

a highly compressed jpeg of sephiroth
Zugzwang
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2015, 03:07:45 AM »

Congrats for the sense of humor (sephirot, LOL) but unfortunately not for having interpretative skills or recognize a explained trolling.

Some persons acts as a arrogant to attract attention, to impress a impotent audience (see Unforgiven by Clint Eastwood), for fun or just being ironic about this archetype.

It is a shame that the quotes not refute the serious thoughts (see the Bakery that must pay $135,000 for homossexual lobby). So it's a joke about a joke. And of course,Quod erat demonstrandum in the paragraph above (of course for examples that have no content). Internet can be more than it (or not, maybe I just superestimate you guys, eheheh, I hope all likes the joke). It is worst, because no one can understand a reference about Unforgiven.
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2015, 03:11:57 AM »

that guy is better comedy than joe
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2015, 04:00:06 AM »

unintentional comedy is the best comedy

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
J-Snake
Level 10

A fool with a tool is still a fool.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2015, 04:33:05 AM »

unintentional comedy is the best comedy
as long as you don't know it is intentional

Independent game developer with an elaborate focus on interesting gameplay, rewarding depth of play and technical quality.<br /><br />Trap Them: http://store.steampowered.com/app/375930
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic