Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 18, 2024, 03:23:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsRecruiting Volunteers for Multiplatform Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Recruiting Volunteers for Multiplatform Game  (Read 602 times)
AffinityPixel
« on: August 24, 2015, 03:06:08 AM »

I am currently producing a title for Xbox One, PS4 & PC. We started this project back in February and since changed our game engine from Game Maker to Unreal Engine because it is more versatile.

We are doing our best to create a fantastic product, however because we all work day jobs and have bills we are finding it increasingly difficult to pay our artists for assets. So as of last night we opened up volunteer applications for those who would like to offer their services free. As a independent artist myself I know how annoying and overwhelming these projects can be so in return we will add you to our IMDb credit list, credit you in-game and give you a copy of the game for the platform of your choice.

We are accepting applications for 3D assets, sound design (SFX), GUI assets, and 2D artists for promotional artwork. You can email me at [email protected] to submit your portfolio or reply to this thread. However, I will more than likely response to an actual email.

Until next time,

John Montoya
Executive Producer
oscarmaris
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 07:16:37 PM »

For a UE4 multiplatform game, you should offer more than just a copy and credit. If they're working on your game, why shouldn't they get royalties if the game turns a profit?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic