Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 06:10:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Solved] Looking for a Sound Designer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Solved] Looking for a Sound Designer  (Read 453 times)
Myrolit Studios
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 24, 2015, 05:57:16 AM »

Update: We already found a Sound Designer. Thanks to everyone for their interest and best wishes for the future!

Hey guys!
I'm Max from Myrolit Studios. We are a small indie studio consisting of five people and are about to release our first small game called "Hatch & Slay".

About the game
I already opend a topic about "Hatch & Slay" in the Playtesting subforum, where you can read about the details.
The game will be released for Android and iOS devices, as well as for desktop computers (hopefully via Steam).

What we are looking for
We need an enthusiastic Sound Designer, who is willing to work with us on a voluntary basis, as we don't have much money atm. Of course, we would mention you in the credits and on our website! Since we hope to make some money with the game, we could talk about a percentage of the income, but we can't promise any.
For the game we need an atmospheric music loop and some simple SFX for the creatures and the character.

I really hope, we could raise your interest in the project and would be very happy, if there's someone who can help us out! You can contact me/us via email ([email protected] or [email protected]), or of course here and on our website.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Smiley
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 08:47:13 AM by Myrolit Studios » Logged

This account is managed by Maximilian Bezold, Founder and 3D Artist @Myrolit Studios
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic