Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 03:44:20 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsHaxe programmer looking for 2d pixel artist for collab
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Haxe programmer looking for 2d pixel artist for collab  (Read 651 times)
tinyDino
Level 1

Rawr

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2015, 10:39:30 PM »

Hi there, my name is Ryan. I am a Haxe / openfl programmer. Right now I'm in between projects and am looking to start something small that can be completed in a month or two. I'm mainly looking for an artist / designer to work with however I'm sure a composer/ SFX artist will be needed at some point. So here's my "idea":

I'd like to work on a project with a 2d pixel artist who would be willing to co-design a game with me. I have a few ideas for games but I'd like to hear yours as well and maybe even create a new idea together. I am particularly fond of over head pov but I can try my hand at side scrolling. I tend to lean towards games that talk about any subject matter that can be controversial so if your touchy about certain subjects we might not work well together. (Binding of Isaac, Hotline Miami, Limbo, that sort of thing). So yeah I haven't scared you off yet drop me a message and we'll see if we can hash something out. cheers. Beer!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic