Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 05:48:12 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessAlmost got a demo ready for release but I need an artist to work with
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Almost got a demo ready for release but I need an artist to work with  (Read 705 times)
Kensinsat
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2015, 05:19:06 AM »

Hi

So I've almost finished a demo of an anime inspired game. It should be ready to release before the end of the year, I've done all the game design, and programming, and I also have an amazing sound engineer on board(he did the music for silent hill!).

Heres a video of the demo -

At the moment the current version has template art work (and sound, but thats being replaced as we speak) I still need to replace the art though.
I've been told I should look for an illustrator AND sprite artist which makes sense, do you agree?

Does anyone have any recommendations on where might be the best place to start looking for an artist/illustrator, would any of you be interested?(ideally commissioned based)?
I'm based in London, if thats of any use.
Also please note the video below is full of template images/sounds that will all be replaced before release.

Drop me a line if you're interested!
Moth
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 07:40:14 AM »

You have Akira Yamaoka working with you? Who, Me?

Unless you're looking for pro bono work the place to go for results would be the Offering Paid Work board.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic