Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 02:58:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a 2D Artist - Web Strategy Game (Hobby / Rev Share)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a 2D Artist - Web Strategy Game (Hobby / Rev Share)  (Read 512 times)
Sladix
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2015, 12:09:49 AM »

Hi there !

I'm currently making a html/js game on my spare time. The game is a a top/down 2D game, the graphic style and lore is not yet defined.
It's one turn based game.In every level, you starts with a budget, you must buy, place and give orders to your units to capture a zone.
The first unit that stands in the zone for 3 turns win the game.
There are several types of units (2 implemented for now and 4 more already planned) with differents attributes (damage, speed, hitpoints).

Here is a quick screenshot of what it's currenlty looks like (nothing tbh haha)

• Red tiles : zone to capture
  • Green tiles : Swpawnable zones for your units
  • Black tiles : Walls obviously

I nearly finished to implement all the mechanics and I'm now wondering what it should look like ! The first level is already playable. I have some general ideas but am open to all suggestions. I really want the graphist to be free and love what (s)he creates.

The first milestone will be having a set of challenging levels and opponent strategies with a decent graphical aspect. The second milestone will be implementing multiplayer (if the solo mode has kind of success)

There are many things that can/will be added to the game but just want to have a functionnal/simple game right now.

To whom it may eventually concern, I hope, one day... You can contact me by replying to this thread or shooting me a mail or a hangout at [email protected]

Thank you for reading Smiley
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 01:06:16 PM by Sladix » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic