Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:37:59 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosDre Poirier Sounds, Looking for New Projects
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dre Poirier Sounds, Looking for New Projects  (Read 322 times)
mcshinigami
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 27, 2015, 01:52:58 PM »

My name is Andre and I'm a sound designer/ambient designer. I'm currently looking to work on your game and I offer reasonable negotiable rates. I graduated from The Art Institute with an Associate degree in Audio Production where I learned studio recording and microphone techniques. I take that knowledge and combined it with my love for video games to create dynamic audio for games.

I've worked on a few minor projects from various genres. My favorite genre has to be horror, but I really enjoy classic retro sounds, synthesized elements, and action games. I have spent the last few years accumulating equipment and have the ability to record, edit, and mix high quality sound effects and ambiances. I can also do minor C# programming, work with audio middleware (Wwise, FMOD, Fabric) and I'm familiar with Unity.

For examples of my work head on over to http://www.DrePoirierSounds.com/ where you'll find YouTube videos and a link to my SoundCloud and Twitter. I have examples of my sound effects, ambiances, voice over work, and music. Also, please feel free to message me on Twitter: @DrePoirierSound, by email: [email protected] or on Skype: mc_shinigami

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

Andre Poirier  

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic