Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 05:41:25 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosProfessional Composer & Sound Designer, Gauntlet/Helldivers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Professional Composer & Sound Designer, Gauntlet/Helldivers  (Read 444 times)
SEBSOUNdS
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 01, 2015, 03:46:42 AM »

Hi, I’m Sebastian. I’m a full-time composer and sound designer under the name of SEBSOUNdS,
working from Stockholm, Sweden. I’m also a graduate at SAE Institute in Stockholm and I’ve
been working eagerly with composition and sound design for the last 6 years. The quality of my
music and sound effects are high and my rates are fair and very indie-friendly. If you want to
offer a shared revenue model that is also possible.

When you hire me for your project, you can expect nothing but complete and utter dedication
to the sound of your game world. I am familiar and comfortable within multiple genres and I
can use that familiarity to create something truly unique for your game. I work day and night
in order to achieve the highest standard and create a win-win situation for our team. You will
get the best product possible and my resumé gets another bump.

I communicate as much as possible with my clients in order to maintain their vision while
incorporating the audio and I can work with implementation as well as creation of sounds.
Send me a message and learn more about what I can do for your game, you won’t regret it!

Thanks for your consideration!

/Sebastian

Here are two game videos with the music and sound effects made by me from scratch:
Helldivers:

Gauntlet:

My portfolio: http://www.sebsounds.com/
E-mail: [email protected]

FAQ
Can I listen to your music and sound effects?
Of course! They can be found at www.sebsounds.com

Can you work on a tight deadline?
Yes, as long as it doesn’t affect the end-quality of your product. I work for long hours
with dedication to get your project done in the release window.

What are your rates?
The rates are very indie-friendly and reasonable. They are based on the amount of work
and hours needed to complete the desired quality and quantity. So send me an email or
call me on Skype regarding the details, and I’ll respond with the rates for your project.
If you don’t have the resources for rates up front I can also work with a shared revenue model.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 05:56:44 AM by SEBSOUNdS » Logged

Jasmine
Level 5

Boop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 04:39:50 AM »

Hey Seb! Welcome to TiG forums! Really quick:

- Out of the four links in your opening post, only the last one works (not including your signature's portfolio link).

- On your portfolio page, due to the consistency and color of your background picture, the menu icon (far left) is obscured and hard to discern from the image.

That's all! I really love how well your tracks transition from one to another in your demo reel. Makes it sound like one continuous piece. You have some good stuff, man. Best of luck! I hope you get some work!

SEBSOUNdS
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 06:05:38 AM »

Hi M4,
and thank you for the quick response! I've made edits to the links and hopefully everything is working now. I'm not sure I follow regarding the portfolio page, do you have trouble seeing the top menu bar? (home, about, music. etc.)? Great that you like the material,  Hand Thumbs Up Left Smiley Hand Thumbs Up Right for the warm welcome!

Jasmine
Level 5

Boop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 10:10:09 AM »

Nevermind the menu bit. I think I'm just being nitpicky. You're good!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic