Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 02:19:15 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Closed] Some pixel art piecework for a quick buck
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Closed] Some pixel art piecework for a quick buck  (Read 1046 times)
Grover Cleveland
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2015, 05:01:46 PM »

I'm offering some piecework for a project I am working on. The quick summary is:

2 sprites around 32px by 32px. $15 US dollars for each set that I accept.

Details:

Side view shooter a la the SNES clasic U.N. Squadron aka Area 88.

I have drawn the base plane but I've met the limit of my art skills. Need a pixel artist to draw the planes rolled toward and away from the screen as shown in this picture:

Middle plane is the base plane. You would add the outside images.

Shooting for 24 colors but many will go over. No big deal. Some planes are slightly larger than 32 px long.

I will also accept original planes (you draw all three images) if that tickles your creative bone more.

This is my first time working with pixel artists so let me know if my offer is way too high or low. If I decide to to go forward on this project I will certainly throw more work your way if I like your stuff. Get in touch and I will send you what I have. I don't have any payment methods in mind, but I can do paypal (bleh), amazon payments, or a check in the mail. Also, I'm not an artists so I'd appreciate it if you would point out if any of the planes are particularly bad. Here are some sprites from the game UN Squadron if you want some more examples (I will only need the two frames per plane though).

[email protected]

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 04:42:47 PM by Grover Cleveland » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic