Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 04:21:25 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID/PT] Looking for marketing/PR consultant
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID/PT] Looking for marketing/PR consultant  (Read 511 times)
interrupting cow
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 15, 2015, 10:01:07 AM »

Hello! This may not be the right place for posting this but I figured I'd start here, since marketing seems to be a weird beast and there's no other place to post it. Happy to move it if requested.

What are we working on?
I'm part of a small studio that makes interactive fiction - text, gamebooks. We just released our first digital gamebook, DestinyQuest Infinite, on Monday.  Beer!

Now we're working on a more complicated storygame. Imagine if a game like Dragon Age or Mass Effect were made into an interactive novel. We're working on a project to do just that, but we need help getting the word out!

What are we looking for?
Someone with the connections and storytelling (in the marketing, not the writing sense) skills to help explain what we're doing. Please read the full pitch here, but basically, you can give our elevator pitch better than I can, and you know the right people to tell it to!

More info
To apply go here. Send me an email if you care about the intersection of games and stories and think you'd be a great fit!

Feel free to ask questions here or by email. Thanks everyone!  Smiley

|| Strayed ||
An interactive story about a lonely drive in the woods, and one small mistake.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic