Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 02:35:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosIndie Friendly - Award Winning Music and Sound Design!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Indie Friendly - Award Winning Music and Sound Design!  (Read 454 times)
seriallab
Level 0

Gina Z

View Profile WWW
« on: September 17, 2015, 09:27:07 AM »

Serial Lab Studios masters the art of getting the right sound in the right place at the right time.

Emmy-Nominated Composers and Sound Designers in the Game, Film and TV industry for 10 years. Projects range from AAA games like the soon to be released Just Cause 3 to casual and web based games for clients like Cartoon Networks and Nickelodeon. Our work can be heard on over 85 games titles which include many mobile indie games.

Where can I listen to your audio?
Previous work and full credit list can be found at http://www.seriallab.com

What are your rates?
Rates depend on the style and complexity of the music, sfx and voice over work your project requires. Contact us today and we can work out a quote that will work within your budget, even indie budgets.

How do I contact you?

We respond quickly to requests from the contact page on our website or directly by emailing sounddesign (a) seriallab.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 12:39:06 PM by seriallab » Logged

Serial Lab Sound
www.seriallab.com
seriallab
Level 0

Gina Z

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 01:17:15 PM »

Some other projects I have worked on!

Kingdom Come: Puzzle Quest:

Adventure Time Game for Cartoon Network:

Serial Lab Sound
www.seriallab.com
seriallab
Level 0

Gina Z

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 01:17:53 PM »

Testimonials:

Kenny Johnson Zephyr Games

“I would suggest Serial Lab’s audio work to any who are looking for quality audio and composition work for interactive or video products. They have a wonderful work ethic, stay on task, and has been ready and willing to work with any changes and requests we’ve made in the past. They have been a great asset to us on previous projects, and the quality of their work is consistently high with very reasonable pricing.”

Julie Chase MiniMonster

“We have gone with Serial Lab Studios for all of our games for ESPN Arcade and mobile because we are also so happy with the quality of their music and their professionalism. They are a talented,driven and extremely knowledgeable team. I highly recommend them for your next project.”

Serial Lab Sound
www.seriallab.com
seriallab
Level 0

Gina Z

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 12:38:32 PM »

Check out our game audio on Cartoon Network's Teen Titans Drillionare.. One of Cartoon Networks most popular games.

Serial Lab Sound
www.seriallab.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic