Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 06:44:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioFREE Music for your Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: FREE Music for your Game  (Read 615 times)
Leeyak
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2015, 10:25:09 AM »

That's right! I've decided just getting my name out there and meeting new game developers is more important right now than making money.
Come to my website and pick out a song (or two, or ten): Leeyaflanagan.com
Send me an email about the project you need it for, and I'll send you the song file, as well as a non-exclusive license to use it.
Of course, I'm available for new commissions, and I can elaborate on previous songs I've written, and I can offer you exclusive licenses and all that stuff for a low price.
I look forward to working with you,
-Leeya Flanagan
medieval
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 10:30:37 AM »

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=37177.0
Pearl Pixel
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 06:26:47 PM »

Hiya newcomer, as mentioned above this is actually not the sub-forum for advertising your music!

HOWEVER instead you can find some really cool people who are interested in being a community of audio geeks who may or may not be looking for jobs but instead are looking for feedback, tips, or random conversation usually regarding audio. We even have competitions for you to participate in!!

That being said you can always check out the Portfolios section or the Offering Paid Work section. There are rules to each sub-forum, so please pay attention Smiley But without anymore ado, please let me welcome you to our community. I hope you get the best out of it! A lot of us have made friends here  Gentleman

This whacko of a person makes music. Perhaps it is of interest: https://soundcloud.com/pearl_pixel
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic