Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 01:02:35 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsIn need of 3D Artists at Cool Comic Creations
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: In need of 3D Artists at Cool Comic Creations  (Read 614 times)
Midnight_King
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2015, 07:13:50 PM »

Hello TIG,

My name is Jacob Neal and I am the Co-Owner, along with my brother, of a entertainment company called Cool Comic Creations, we here at our company full of tight knit individuals who strive to spark a lasting impact on the entertainment world with innovative and creative ideas that we wish to convey to the world at large.

Currently we are working with a client on making a mobile game that will show the world the ideals and values of our benefactors. With an emphasis on fairly cartoon like graphics and a target audience of young children to teens we are currently looking for motivated and talented individuals with phenomenal skills and a creative spark in them in bringing 3D works to life in characters props and environments in this very influential and pivotal project of ours!

If you would like to join this very important and pivotal project of ours and lend your 3D skills, we would like to let you know that in our current financial clime, it will be difficult for us to compensate you for your work at this moment, however we are expected to receive an additional stipend of funding in the near future and we will gladly reimburse you for work done until then.

If you feel you are a person brimming with creative spirit and are okay with these terms and want to cultivate your skills within a quickly growing company and group of those who are just as voracious as you are about quality and innovation, not getting discouraged when things are hard and things look a little gray then we will gladly  welcome you aboard our ship!

If you wish to contact please use the e-mails below

We eagerly await a response and thank you in advance!

[email protected]
[email protected]
Midnight_King
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 12:09:06 PM »

Hello everyone! I would like to remind everyone that the position of 3D character artist or animator/rigger for a tower defense game along the lines pf Dungeon Defenders. We are looking for talented and inspired individuals to add to the project in pushing it to the next level! I also felt it imperative to outright say that this position will pay for around 7.50 an hour for a part time position. We look forward to any response and cannot wait for you yo spark your imagination with us!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic