Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 09:10:35 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs(deleted)
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: (deleted)  (Read 22953 times)
nam1995
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 10, 2015, 08:00:15 AM »

(deleted)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 07:13:44 PM by nam1995 » Logged

GreenPhoenix
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 11:22:53 PM »

Nice video! I will follow your game. Coffee
YaW
Level 1

CremaGames

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 04:57:08 AM »

Looking great, but dude, resize the screenshots in the thread, haha. Right now, TIGForums cuts the screens almost in half and we can't enjoy your work properly. I usually resize them to 800 or 850 width :D

nam1995
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 10:55:35 PM »

Looking great, but dude, resize the screenshots in the thread, haha. Right now, TIGForums cuts the screens almost in half and we can't enjoy your work properly. I usually resize them to 800 or 850 width :D

Thanks for your feedback, YaW :D I've resized the images so that you can see it more conveniently.
Hope you guys will continue to follow and support the Battle Splash project on our pages.

Cranktrain
Level 4

making gams

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 01:04:06 AM »

I was expecting you to go a bit more along a cartoony direction, like Splatoon or Team Fortress 2, what with the water shooting aspect. But it seems like you're going for a far more sober representation? I wasn't expecting medieval villages, and contemporary cities and farms. Is this because you're using asset packs from the Unity Asset Store? I'm sure I've seen that farm before, and the medieval buildings look very familiar too.

nam1995
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 07:01:35 AM »

I was expecting you to go a bit more along a cartoony direction, like Splatoon or Team Fortress 2, what with the water shooting aspect. But it seems like you're going for a far more sober representation? I wasn't expecting medieval villages, and contemporary cities and farms. Is this because you're using asset packs from the Unity Asset Store? I'm sure I've seen that farm before, and the medieval buildings look very familiar too.

DizzyDoo, I do understand very well about your concerns. Indeed, some of the assets in Medieval map are mixed with some elements from Unity Asset Store. But I can assure that most of them (assets in Medieval map) are placeholders as we built to form the most basic vision of environments in our project. However, assets and elements in the City and Farm maps are completely made by ourselves. Due to the fact that Battle Splash is still under development, the overall graphics can be changed and improved to be better and more original than this current state.

As for your question about water shooting aspect, we don't want to reveal everything at this moment since we're adding more contents and balancing the gameplay. But we can tell that water shooting features will be heavily influenced on the enjoyment of summer's water fights.

Regarding the sober representation, we're just showing the environment rendering test and it doesn't represent the general quality of Battle Splash. However, most of the city, village and farms scene are intended to be based on our original story. The game’s story is about a girl who created an Augmented/Virtual Reality System which allows her not only to create her own simulated worlds but also can be operated in a very compact space. Battle Splash (yes, that's the name of the program) is the very first game ever created on this system, featuring high-speed Water Balloons for faster and more intense Water Fights. In other words, the game's backstory allows us to make different maps and environments that don't need to be limited in a theme or a form.

It's still a long way for Battle Splash to be completed, but we're trying our best to make it a good game. We also welcome comments and feedbacks from you guys so that our studio can deliver the best experience for everyone. Once again, Thank you very much for your comment, DizzyDoo. I hope that you can continue to contribute feedbacks as well as follow our progress of the game. Have a good day! :D

(P/S: Your current project (The Eldritch Zookeeper) looks great and definitely has good potentials. Keep up with your work!)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 08:47:38 AM by nam1995 » Logged

meolong583
TIGBaby

Hearts

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 01:23:12 AM »

I'm curious how character look from front. When you update it?
El-Metallico
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 01:48:05 AM »

Looks sweeeeet, do you have gameplay videos or gif maybe?

Game music composer and pixelartist.
Music Portfolio 
Pixelart Portfolio
nam1995
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 05:15:52 AM »

Looks sweeeeet, do you have gameplay videos or gif maybe?
Well, we'll announce it in a near time soon since we don't want to ruin the surprise Wink

TideOfWar
Level 0

Green card

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2015, 02:28:09 AM »

Good looking! 
nam1995
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2015, 08:01:50 AM »

Good looking! 

Thanks! Smiley

GreenPhoenix
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2015, 03:19:06 AM »

Looks colorful!
nam1995
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2015, 07:01:55 AM »

Looks colorful!
Thank you Smiley We always want to make the environment in Battle Splash to be vivid
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 01:21:23 AM by nam1995 » Logged

BlackseaOdyssey
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2015, 08:57:07 AM »

Art looks beautiful! I'd be nice to see some gameplay GIFs or videos though. Tongue

nam1995
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2015, 05:06:49 PM »

Art looks beautiful! I'd be nice to see some gameplay GIFs or videos though. Tongue
Well, we'll announce it in a near time soon Wink The good things must be prepared carefully

usglory535
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2015, 12:37:38 AM »

Light and color is so wonderful!
nam1995
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2015, 10:00:25 AM »

Light and color is so wonderful!

Indeed, it is Smiley Thank you!

FlameOfEvil
Level 0

I have a battleship muahahahaha

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2015, 05:54:58 AM »

The color looks bright and fresh. Good job my friend!
io3 creations
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2016, 10:09:24 AM »

Love the art direction!  Nice mix of cartoon and virtual reality (the lines)  Smiley

nam1995
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2016, 08:59:53 AM »

Thanks!

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic