Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 01:15:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessInput on service to promote your games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Input on service to promote your games  (Read 574 times)
Björn Claimony
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2015, 04:55:34 AM »

Hey!

I'm running a service where gamers are rewarded for their achievements (currently Steam only).
We have had plenty of Indie game as rewards and seen some good results when it comes to interest and interaction from users.
What I'm looking for now is someone who's developing an Indie game, preferrably on Steam, who would like to help us improve the service from a dev/publisher perspective. After all, your goal is to sell the games so we need to make sure that's what you are getting out of it  Smiley

Let me know if you would like to know more!

/Björn
Cranktrain
Level 4

making gams

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 06:48:03 AM »

Not sure I quite understand, the title of the topic is about a service for promoting games, but from what you've written, it seems you're using indie games as rewards to promote your service?

1. What service are you talking about? A link is going to help.

2. Exactly what is being 'promoted', and to whom?

Björn Claimony
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 04:44:00 AM »

Hey,

Sorry for the slow respons, I've been travelling.

As for your first concern: that would be true if we started out with 0 users Smiley But sure, it's a bit of a hen and the egg over it in the sense that we need rewards to attract users and users are of course needed to attract rewards.

I did not want to violate any forum rules so thought I'd be a bit careful.
Anyhow, it's claimony.com and you can signup (skipping the beta queue) using this link: claimony.com/signup-beta/skipqueue

In its easiest form the games is exposed to our users as a reward. It's also included in social media posts and a newsletter. We can also connect fulfillment of a certain achievement to a reward etc. In addition to this we host regular contests in one or many games (such as claimony.com/indiefest).

But this post is about getting some input from you guys on how we can improve the offering towards developers. Since I understand that input is hard or impossible to provide just by looking at the site and using this forum I just wanted to check if there was any interest and then we could facilitate a separate session.

Not sure I quite understand, the title of the topic is about a service for promoting games, but from what you've written, it seems you're using indie games as rewards to promote your service?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic