Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 02:03:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[FOUND] Looking for an audio partner
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FOUND] Looking for an audio partner  (Read 557 times)
Tselmek
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 27, 2015, 01:00:34 PM »

Howdy Tigpeople,

I'm pretty new to the whole Tigforum thing so first let me briefly present myself. I'm Antoine, also known as Tselmek, a french student trying his hands at game development especially in programming and art. I don't consider myself an artist but I can put pixels together. I love participating in gamejams and that brings us to the topic of this post.

I am currently working on my Procrastination Jam entry and I'm looking for an audio guy to team up with. The jam ends in a bit less than 4 days (I know I'm asking this a little late but bear with me until the end). The game needs some music and sound effects. I'll keep on working on it after the jam so even if noone shows up before the deadline or if you're not free during that short time span, I'll still be in need of audio.

In short, the game is a megaman-inspired platformer with the hero being a robot toy in the hands of a kid playing outside. It is a little more exciting than what it sounds like but you're the one to judge. Here are a few screenshots to convince you and give you a taste of what it looks like, and if you're interested I can obviously share a project of the game. NB. the screenshots still contain a few placeholders as they were taken earlier this week.

If you're interested, feel free to poke me in a pm on TigSource or throw me an email at [email protected].
You can also see my other stuff on gamejolt and itch.io, the name's Tselmek everywhere.

Thanks for reading and for your consideration, have a good one!
- your humble servant, Antoine.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:34:24 PM by Tselmek » Logged
alyxjones
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 09:58:27 AM »

Dropped you an email, hopefully in time! Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic