Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411415 Posts in 69361 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 02:39:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for Pixel Artist & Animator for Puzzle/RPG game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Pixel Artist & Animator for Puzzle/RPG game  (Read 676 times)
standardcombo
Level 8

><)))°>

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2015, 11:54:50 AM »

For several years I have tinkered with a design for a mobile puzzle game. It has intuitive mechanics, lots of short levels and interesting characters. I took it through paper prototype iteration for a while. One weekend, when I was sick and stuck in bed, I decided to implement a digital version of the game. Results have been overwhelming. The prototype has tested positively with a broad audience of gamers and it's time to take the next step in development.

I'm looking for an experienced pixel artist and skilled animator to work on character design and style. As you can see I am currently using art from A Link to the Past as placeholder. This needs to be replaced soon so I can show the game to people who don't understand the idea of placeholder art.

Level design structure is inspired by mario 3D world's

narrative, with 55 levels already designed.

My experience: I have made games professionally for over 10 years, with 15 published games and a project completion rate of 88%. My last published game is Mountain Goat Mountain (play it on iOS/Android). I design, code and get shit done.

There is some funding for this game.

PM me if interested. Include link to portfolio / devlog if available.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 12:00:49 PM by standardcombo » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic