Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 06:39:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkArtist searching a Programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist searching a Programmer  (Read 798 times)
Frece
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2015, 02:37:24 AM »

Cheesy So, Hello my Name is Frece and i'm a passionately productive artist. I mostly do 2D but im ready for any 3D request. Anyway. I finished my education as a Gamedesigner in Paderborn last summer. Since then I work in a indieteam as a concept artist and enemy pixel artist.

With a friend I started a lot of Game project since I was 14 Years Old. Now I am 22 and just a few own Projects have been finished successfully. My biggest Problem is my friend who allways get to a point where he don't want to pogramm on the project any longer and want to stat a new one. Its anoying  Yawn
So I am intensively searching for a Programmer to be a Co-Boss in a future Game company which we would start if the workflow fit properly. Im talking about a partnership where everyone works with the same passion. I really got a lot of Ideas and such a big motivation to even create larger titles. I just need someone who Prog like hell. Gomez

So blabla after writing so much please. If you are a passionatly Programmer then write me. I'm the artist you searched for so long.
Im able to work concept based. Im able to develop a consistant style for the whole Game. And I like to work fast but clean. Guy's ... I really want to rock it.

Still got questions? Feel free to ask!
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 02:53:55 AM »

from your portfolio it appears you are only capable to draw words
Frece
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 03:17:49 AM »

oh I am very sorry. You can check out some curret works here http://indofrece.deviantart.com/gallery/   Well, hello there!

the reason why I dont put the Portfolio in the first post is because the Pictures you can see in my gallery are in no context to any game or smth. They dont show my ability to create ingame graphics for example. I thought it would be better to speak with someone personally and explain him my workflow instead of showing him some illustrations with which he can not do anything.
I got many other Graphiks , not showen in this portfolio.
Its like I said. I'm developing games since i'm a small boy but its pointless to show single gtrafiks of a game because you have to see it in action.
Also I dont want to show everyone my Gameconcepts before it havent a presentable status. Shrug
If you want to see it write me. I just want to control the publication.
Orymus
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 05:50:50 AM »

I see only concept art.
Do you also do actual "assets" / sprites or any other usable assets for game development?
Frece
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 09:16:41 AM »

I got many other Graphiks , not showen in this portfolio.

Yes I got a lot of Game assets. I have said that I can show it to you if we talk via Email or Skype. Because some of the Graphics are licensed  Gentleman
And of some own gameassets I want to control the publication. It means that I dont want to put them anywhere Online. I can send it to you personally if we would PM.  Gomez
Orymus
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 12:40:55 PM »

Unfortunately I only hire locally, but I figured this might be helpful for someone else.
Niteris
Level 0

NiTL's player character

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 08:00:53 AM »

Hey man, great artwork on your Deviant Art.

I'm currently busy making a Metroidvania title in Unity but if you want we can work together on it or one of your titles when I'm done.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic