Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 11:04:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a beginner/intermediate programmer/artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a beginner/intermediate programmer/artist  (Read 728 times)
madzgamer
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2015, 08:17:20 AM »

Hi!

I have been programming for more than 6 years, although most of the time I work on a project with passion first two months and then just leave it because of lack of motivation.

Because of that I'm looking for another programmer(or an artist), who wants to make games and wants to have fun making them. I can't guarantee, that we'd finish a project, but I think that with proper motivation and a little bit of help I can make a game happen.

There aren't any requirements other than you're interested in games, have ideas and just want to work together with someone else.

I have much experience with Game Maker and I can work with Unity, but I usually learn fast, so moving to a different platform shouldn't be a huge problem.

If you're interested, you can write here, or just leave me a message.

Some of my projects:

And very old project:

Terrytheplatypus
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 09:16:35 PM »

i don't think you really need to spend 2 months on stuff, at least i almost never do, though i've only been doing this for about a year, and only spent more than a month on 3 things, because i'd rather just finish a bunch of small things, maybe you'd find that helpful for yourself, and you could keep stuff to yourself or post it on here or newgrounds or glorious trainwrecks or gamejolt or something. I was already doing something with someone else, but if you were fine with doing something really small then maybe i'd want to do that. I only have significant experience with stencyl, though. i can't use unity because my current computer isn't suited for that, though that'll change soon.
honeybadger_jay
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 06:29:21 PM »

hi madz,

it looks like you have lots of talent. if you are looking for something to keep you occupied for a while, I've been working on my game for 3 years now and haven't gotten bored!

i use Unity too, check out the video here:

it might be a bit different than your used to with 3d gameplay, but i could really use some help on the UI and 2d side.

skype is jaybennet89

cheers!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic