Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 06:13:50 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioSara Mears - Female Voice Actor
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sara Mears - Female Voice Actor  (Read 684 times)
Sara_Mears
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 17, 2015, 10:21:41 AM »

Hi everyone!

My name is Sara Mears and I am in the early stages of seriously pursuing voice acting. I live in Los Angeles and am enrolled in VA and Acting courses, to brush-up and keep-up on my skills.

I have a Yeti mic, with a pop filter, and a nice little space where I record. My turn-around time is generally pretty quick, 1-3 days. I am very communicative about my time and if I am going to be away from home for an extended period I will always let you know in advance. I am responsible, professional, and am taking this venture seriously.

Please check out my website for some sample audio and contact information. Hopefully I can help you on your project!

And soon, I hope to be posting a new finished project that features my voice (it's a video game) on my site that is in the final stage of development!

Cheers!

Sara Mears

www.saramears.org
Ashedragon
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 09:45:13 PM »

Hi there! I'm thinking you might have missed this post.

Pearl Pixel
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 07:43:04 AM »

Yup, Ashedragon is totally correct in directing you to the rules of this forum.

However, hi newcomer!  

Here, you can find some really cool people who are interested in being a community of audio geeks who may or may not be looking for jobs but instead are looking for feedback, tips, or random conversation usually regarding audio. We even have competitions for you to participate in!!

That being said you can always check out the Portfolios section or the Offering Paid Work section. There are rules to each sub-forum, so please pay attention  Smiley But without anymore ado, please let me welcome you to our community. I hope you get the best out of it! A lot of us have made friends here  Gentleman

This whacko of a person makes music. Perhaps it is of interest: https://soundcloud.com/pearl_pixel
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic