Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 11:33:33 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingStreetWalkingMan [Action/Arcade] - PC DEMO
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: StreetWalkingMan [Action/Arcade] - PC DEMO  (Read 427 times)
TheMemoman
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2015, 08:59:25 AM »

Hi guys, I'm the programmer and artist behind StreetWalkingMan. It's a fast paced, action game with funky music that requires real skill and concentration to master. It's literally about walking in the streets. But I made it fast, colorful and funky.

It's on Greenlight so I don't have keys, but the demo is the full game, updated to today. And it's free to download, of course. It has some time restrictions, for it being a demo somehow.

I've read people's comments saying it's a mobile game or a port, it's not. It has always been a PC game by a PC gamer that wants more action and fast paced gaming. It just plays windowed and has a simple control scheme. It superficially looks like a generic endless runner or something, but it's actually pretty sophisticated software that reacts and adapts in real time to your skills to provide always a new and challenging experience. Every little NPC is independent with its procedurally generated individual stats. It really adds up to how crowds of individuals behave and weave in a very organic, always new way. That's why I decided to put out a DEMO from the start, so you can play it and judge it by yourselves.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic