Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:29:05 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingBalance The Dot - new game, greatly appreciate your feedback (android)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Balance The Dot - new game, greatly appreciate your feedback (android)  (Read 458 times)
zilleon
« on: November 19, 2015, 03:13:38 PM »

Hey guys I would greatly appreciate any feedback or ideas you have to help improve my game/app.The Aim of the game is to balance the dot on your finger and avoid the falling squares. The longer you survive, the greater your score. Thank you for your time guys. Also sorry about the size of the images lol.

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmail.lbazil97.balancethedot

mediapire
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 06:42:16 PM »

I really like the concept here. Balancing the dot and avoiding the squares was quite challenging for me. I never got past having 3 drops. So the difficulty may or may not be an issue. How does the game get harder? Do the blocks drop faster or more often? does the ball become more slippery? Physics, feel really good. It could probably benefit from some background music, something to set the tone of the game.

All in all this looks really solid. It's not really for me, but I could definitely see other people enjoying it.
zilleon
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 11:46:19 PM »

Thank you for your input, I agree I was thinking of using gravity scale to make the game gradually get harder, by making the squares fall faster. But I think I'll need to make the game easier at the start. If you give me your gmail I can set you up as a tester. Thanks again   
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic