Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411413 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 01:14:09 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallUSB - The Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: USB - The Game  (Read 573 times)
VasilevVlad
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2015, 11:11:09 AM »

Hi! My name is Vlad. And I want to show you my game... It's very strange game...

Well

"Never before seen, incretibly innovative gameplay" - that's what Apple would've said. But, since they're too busy making the newest iPhone, you're gonna have to trust the creator on this. Just trust him, okay?..

Anyway, this game is dedicated to countless brain cells lost while trying to insert a USB flash drive on the first try. And as we all know, it just not going to happen until you take a good look at the USB plug itself.

And this is exactly what you'll be doing in this game - trying to insert a flash drive into a USB port, flipping it if necessary. Innovative, right? But be quick, as you only have three seconds to do it. Chose the wrong side, or were too slow trying? You're screwed. Caught a red bomb? Even more screwed, if that's even possible.
Damn, now this is entertainment!

Features:
- Really catchy gameplay
- Collect coins! Because that's what everyone loves to do!
- Buy new background themes for coins that you collected!
- User manual, reading which makes the game really easy. Well, kind of.
- Compete with your friends using the scoreboard.
- And last but not least, it's FREE!

you can DOWNLOAD here - https://goo.gl/9bhnEe
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 02:39:18 PM »

The games forum isn't for advertising your own games. You should go read the forum rules and then try again on the correct forum.

pmprog
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 02:11:19 AM »

The games forum isn't for advertising your own games. You should go read the forum rules and then try again on the correct forum.

You mean these ones:
Advertising Your Game

There is only one place that you can advertise your game, and that is the Townhall forum. Advertising your game here can still be considered spam, however, if it is your first post on the forum. Post in the Obligatory Introduction Thread to avoid this.

Those seeking feedback should post in the Feedback forum.
(Emphasis is mine)

EDIT: Never mind, I think this thread has been moved?
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 10:50:49 AM »

Yep it was in the Games forum originally. Hand Thumbs Up LeftSmiley

But to be honest the guy is obviously spamming as he hasn't posted anywhere else before or after posting this. Not even in the introduce yourself thread which is the minimum requirement before trying to hawk your wares.

Although the mods don't seem to fussed about spammers anymore. There's been a huge spate of them recently and hardly any of them are getting dealt with. Shrug

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic