Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:03:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[FILLED] [Profit Share] Seeking Pixel Artist for JRPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FILLED] [Profit Share] Seeking Pixel Artist for JRPG  (Read 569 times)
goob256
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: December 01, 2015, 06:32:12 AM »

Hello,

I'm Trent from company Nooskewl, and we're working on a new open world JRPG called Monster RPG 3 (it's a sequel to Monster RPG 2.) We've got a good start on the game, and thus far I've been doing the pixel art by myself. However, I'm a good programmer but not a good pixel artist, so I'm having extreme difficulty progressing quickly. For that reason, I'm looking to find someone who can work at least a few hours a week doing pixel art for the game.

The position is a profit sharing job with (so far) myself and two others (I'm doing code, and we have a composer and QA person.) At the moment, the game is up in early access but I don't expect it to make any/much money until closer to release.

The game is an open world type game with JRPG battles. You'll need to make tiles (16x16), characters (16x32), enemies (?x?) and so on. If you're interested I can send you a full copy of the game as it stands right now (it runs on Windows, Mac and Linux x64.) The engine is custom, written using SDL2 and supports Direct3D and OpenGL. I'm an experienced programmer, having worked on numerous commercial projects and written engines and the foundations of engines (http://liballeg.org.)

Please get in touch if you're interested or want more information! Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 09:30:32 AM by Big Whoop » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic