Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 02:17:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesvideos for new games made on new mobile phone game editor
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: videos for new games made on new mobile phone game editor  (Read 5957 times)
jazzuo
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2009, 09:54:30 AM »

hii would guess some peoples now me here

anyway first i would like to tell you about new program that has a finished working beta that is great for rapid mobile phone games making. It is called mo'minis, you can find it all in www.mominis.com they have reacently held a competition witch i entered. And very soon they should annouce winners(probably me). I am telling you this now because the competition i wanted to win is over and also the program is quite pespective and its also very probable they will make few more competitions to get the program more well knowen. They are very interested in distributing games on phone networks and sell licence with giving revenue. So they help you a lot with programing and game design to make it the prodacts better. I believe mobile phone is the last big oportunuity for indie programers like me that go for 2D simple staff. So i recomend you to look it up. The programing is little strange for me but still very nice.

anywy the main reason i am writing this is actually to put my new youtube videos that promote my new games. I am not sure how the games will be at the end distributed but stil its nice to see the possibilities of this program and my games and the promoter of my games called Yellow ninja. Anyway i hope im not distrupting your comunity but i believe you are happy to see me time to time.

the programing is almost as rapid as gamemaker. Although these games took me more time because i had to learn new programing style.

ok see u
Alex May
...is probably drunk right now.
Level 10

hen hao wan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 01:15:25 PM »

WHOAH welcome back dude!  Well, hello there! nice vids

Hempuliā€½
Level 10

Sweet potatoes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 01:55:04 PM »

Oh darn; Your Games Win The Internet.

Fuzz
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 01:57:05 PM »

Jazzuo, you win, as always.
Matt Thorson
Level 7

c'est la vie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 04:57:17 PM »

Oh Jazzuo, you're such a card.

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 06:26:36 PM »

This guy basically started the TIGS compos.

Respect. Beer!

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Amon26
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 01:34:37 AM »

Oooryeah! I'm going to buy a cellphone just for these!

Sexy Hiking became a big hit among my co-conspirators. Good to see you back Jazzuo, aka Yellow Ninja!
cactus
Makeout King
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 02:30:06 AM »

Glad to see you're still around. Hope you win the competition Beer!

I'm amazed someone actually was able to use that crazy app to make something decent. It crashed on me several times while I was trying to understand the GUI so I gave up on it.
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 03:55:34 AM »

I hope you find a good way to distribute these games, and then that they will work on my phone. It would be awesome to show my friends - they all know Sexy Hiking, even though they think it's a joke because they can't get past the first tree. Ha!

Fuzz
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2009, 08:53:09 AM »

I hope you find a good way to distribute these games, and then that they will work on my phone. It would be awesome to show my friends - they all know Sexy Hiking, even though they think it's a joke because they can't get past the first tree. Ha!
That first tree is so easy! I don't get why people say it's hard. The stairs after, however, are really hard. I don't think you can get MoMinis games on phones other than your own, but there are Windows versions that work.
Fuzz
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 06:42:48 PM »

The games are out now! Apparently only available for online play, though.

Platform Golf
Jump
Reds 'N Blues
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic