More kinda uninteresting updates...
The GUI graphics are coming together, and the ones for the level editor are complete. The main menu background is started, and will eventually be animated so that the big logo in back disappears back into the distance as the main menu comes in.
I also spent some time reprogramming the switches. They no longer switch tiles between activation states, since I decided seven more tile spots would be more important than being able to choose the exact lever position on the switch. Three already went to colored switches, and one to an ice-tile version of the pressure switch.
As of now, there are only 7 more "special" tiles out of 64 tiles total that need their functions programmed in. The last will be saved for more towards the end, since it obviously won't show up any earlier.