Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411278 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 01:01:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 650 651 [652] 653 654 ... 1393
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2311754 times)
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #13020 on: October 27, 2012, 04:05:47 PM »

Oh and i finally got why nintendo put a screen in the wiiU, I have just plug my onto a HD tv and something was off ... latency ... So they can control latency with their own screen and have tight feedback

Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13021 on: October 27, 2012, 09:43:11 PM »

I can understand that a country gets pissed off at being turned into the weekly terrorist hideout by hollywood neo-fascistic culture, when they're already harrassed by all europe for "being bad spenders" and not adhering to the perfect aryan budget program,  and having the responsibility of the whole crisis put on themselves in the medias all the time

You know that Greece is literally being taken over by an openly xenophobic neo-nazi fascist party right now, right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Dawn_%28Greece%29
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13022 on: October 27, 2012, 10:00:16 PM »

Someone drove their car into the store I work at this morning at 4am.  I was in the back of the store processing freight when it happened.  Dude was drunk, on pills, and on his phone.  He pulled out and tried to jump the median and ended up smashing into a tree.

He spent about 15 minutes stumbling around with a concussion shouting "OWWWWWW" and "I HATE EVERYONE; GIMME A CIGARETTE" before the ambulance showed up.

I got to spend three hours cleaning up glass.
Muz
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13023 on: October 27, 2012, 10:06:03 PM »

I still find it hard to imagine what a Wii U is. It doesn't sound sexy enough to want to make me know more about it.
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13024 on: October 27, 2012, 10:32:05 PM »

I can understand that a country gets pissed off at being turned into the weekly terrorist hideout by hollywood neo-fascistic culture, when they're already harrassed by all europe for "being bad spenders" and not adhering to the perfect aryan budget program,  and having the responsibility of the whole crisis put on themselves in the medias all the time

You know that Greece is literally being taken over by an openly xenophobic neo-nazi fascist party right now, right?

yeah isn't it like all europe?
About greece, since I too learn everything I know about greece from the news network, I also know that the greeks don't like to pay taxes and that they are fucking lazy, and....what else? oh yeah there is corruption and they are really bad europeans, bad

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Muz
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13025 on: October 27, 2012, 10:45:29 PM »

That flag is a little subtle.
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13026 on: October 27, 2012, 10:57:47 PM »

yeah isn't it like all europe?
About greece, since I too learn everything I know about greece from the news network, I also know that the greeks don't like to pay taxes and that they are fucking lazy, and....what else? oh yeah there is corruption and they are really bad europeans, bad

I wish we lived in a world where we could instantly communicate with friends who live in other parts of the world so we could actually make truth claims about what is actually happening on this fucking stupid planet we live on but until then we'll just have to act like it's impossible to know anything for sure man, I mean, who's to say you're not just an illusion, you know?
crowe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13027 on: October 28, 2012, 08:15:40 AM »

That's unsettling, though in the reelection I believe their seats were actually reduced -- hopefully, their movement will falter and eventually disappear like the last time Golden Dawn was a serious political party. Not saying that will happen, but it's the best case.
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13028 on: October 28, 2012, 09:22:09 AM »

Speaking of Greece's crysis. One must realize that the country's inhabitants and it's government are two completely sepperate roles. When people say "greece has a huge debt" it should mean that the government borrowed loans from the EU and is now in debt and, for the sake of not causing countrywide shitstorms of rage, has decided to taxe the public to compensate for their stupid actions. However, when people say that "the lazy greeks deserve it", they simply do not understand the global scene.

thats, like, my opninion, dude. 

The cake is a pie!!!
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13029 on: October 28, 2012, 10:13:31 AM »

Friend is spot on. The government is at fault, not the rest of the population, so it's unfair to call Greeks "lazy" or "corrupt".

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13030 on: October 28, 2012, 01:52:58 PM »

It's look like the europe crisis is now a golden sachs conspiration if I look at my friends feed, I don't know how much of golden sachs is the new illuminati ... How if it is a real deal ...

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13031 on: October 28, 2012, 02:22:01 PM »

It's official, minecraft has surpassed call of duty in playtime, it is the most played Xbox game ...
Expect AAA clone to follow massively, at least a trend I can get on ... infinite procedural editable sandbox game ... oh wait:

cube are for hipster, now we have pyramid

Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13032 on: October 28, 2012, 04:03:37 PM »

Friend is spot on. The government is at fault, not the rest of the population, so it's unfair to call Greeks "lazy" or "corrupt".
thanks.  Smiley

The cake is a pie!!!
emacs
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13033 on: October 29, 2012, 04:45:37 AM »

My house is being bombarded with branches, pinecones, and various other debris thanks to Hurricane Sandy.  Never thought I'd see a hurricane in upstate New York.

Player 3
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13034 on: October 29, 2012, 07:46:51 AM »

Whenever hurricanes come around anywhere, the sky's clear down here.
s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #13035 on: October 29, 2012, 07:53:47 AM »

It's official, minecraft has surpassed call of duty in playtime, it is the most played Xbox game ...
Expect AAA clone to follow massively, at least a trend I can get on ... infinite procedural editable sandbox game ... oh wait:

cube are for hipster, now we have pyramid

Should I feel bad for thinking that looks sick?  Embarrassed

Also, its already been said, but friend is right on the nose

Think happy thoughts.
SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13036 on: October 29, 2012, 03:57:29 PM »

It's strange to be reading news about the hurricane and it's not destroying Florida. I guess this is what the rest of the country sees when hurricanes hit my state.
Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #13037 on: October 29, 2012, 04:41:03 PM »

It's sad how hard it is to keep up with TIGSource right now. School hit harder than I expected.  Sad

I hope I adjust soon, guys. I miss all o' yas.
:^)
Level 10

wat a hell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13038 on: October 29, 2012, 06:36:18 PM »

reading crowe's recommendations on steam. ah. that's the stuff.
deathtotheweird
« Reply #13039 on: October 29, 2012, 06:57:05 PM »

eva's are much more entertaining http://steamcommunity.com/id/evajolli/recommended/

arkham asylum
this gam kool.. ur batman n u sneak around n joker keep making fun of u but it ok since he not funny

penumbra
this gam scary until i kild the dog n then it not scary..

which actually reflects 100% of how I felt about that game
Pages: 1 ... 650 651 [652] 653 654 ... 1393
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic