Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:11:29 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 688 689 [690] 691 692 ... 1393
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2325638 times)
Bandages
« Reply #13780 on: January 01, 2013, 12:09:47 PM »

He finds your immature demeanor offputting, and he's choosing a non-confrontational way to state his annoyance
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13781 on: January 01, 2013, 12:14:29 PM »

He finds your immature demeanor offputting, and he's choosing a non-confrontational way to state his annoyance
Aaah I see. My appologies then. I had no intention to cause disgust or  disturbance within the community, only to joke a bit about fanbase merchandise.

The cake is a pie!!!
Bandages
« Reply #13782 on: January 01, 2013, 12:33:16 PM »

No harm done, Friend. We're a grumpy lot  Tongue
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13783 on: January 01, 2013, 01:25:58 PM »

What irony is it that the Underwear went on sale while I was posting here? My Word!

The cake is a pie!!!
ink.inc
« Reply #13784 on: January 01, 2013, 01:28:31 PM »

i think you're mistaking irony for coincidence
s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #13785 on: January 01, 2013, 01:34:57 PM »

i think you're mistaking irony for coincidence

Think happy thoughts.
zalzane
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #13786 on: January 01, 2013, 01:39:34 PM »

hey man thats okay

If you wanna buy me underwear instead, I would appreciate it.

This is what I'm looking for:

ink.inc
« Reply #13787 on: January 01, 2013, 01:42:21 PM »

hameru no

being meguca is suffering
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13788 on: January 01, 2013, 01:54:15 PM »

snip
But I dont even know you, Dexter.  Concerned

The cake is a pie!!!
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13789 on: January 02, 2013, 07:10:37 AM »

Im gona start trying to lucid dream. It sounds amazing. Besides, I cant remember my dreams. I dont know what I was dreaming tonight and that makes me sad as heck.

The cake is a pie!!!
Bandages
« Reply #13790 on: January 02, 2013, 09:14:30 AM »

Keep a journal next to your bed, first thing you do when you wake up is write your dream down

After a month or so you'll probably have your first lucid dream
Ashkin
« Reply #13791 on: January 02, 2013, 11:49:17 AM »

Another technique I've heard about is 'reality checks'- you do things in real life that would be unusual or inconsistent in dreams, and once you do it enough in life, then it becomes subconscious and your subconscious self does it, allowing you to break out of the subconscious dream state. Here are two I know of: Check your watch twice every time- in a dream, it will be different (drastically) each time you check it. Secondly, every now and then, hold your nose and try to breathe in through it- in a dream, you will be able to.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13792 on: January 02, 2013, 11:55:05 AM »

I tried the watch thing years ago and I ended up dreaming about seeing a different time the second check and going "oh", without "waking up" in the dream or anything :|

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #13793 on: January 02, 2013, 12:30:54 PM »

whenever i lucid dream, i have to avoid thinking about how i'm in a dream. if i think about it too much, i just wake up. :I

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #13794 on: January 02, 2013, 12:45:53 PM »

Bought Adventure Time seasons 1 and 3 using assorted gift cards I got for Christmas. I am often weary of jumping on the internet bandwagon for some things, but this show is amazing

Think happy thoughts.
mono
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13795 on: January 02, 2013, 01:16:48 PM »

Where do you go on this forum to talk about movies?

SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13796 on: January 02, 2013, 02:52:42 PM »

General is probably the place for general discussion of movies.

If you intend to talk about movies from the perspective of referencing them for art styles to use in a game, you might talk about it in the art forum, or if you want to talk about plots you could address that in the writing forum. If you wanted to use it as a concept to develop a game, maybe design would be appropriate.

If you just want to discuss a specific movie in very general terms the general forum is the place to be, and probably the forum your discussion will fit best.
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13797 on: January 03, 2013, 03:13:57 AM »

So I tried to do taht thing where I do every single technique to remember a dream or lucid dream but I DIDNT HAVE A SINGLE DREAM. Sad I dono whats wrong. I just cant go to sleep normally. Everything has to itch, there's always something that's cold. I alays have to roll to the other side. I just cant remember anything. I got into a state of realizing that I am asleep but concsious several times, I een sustained it, but I could not enter a dream. Sure, I can immagine crap but it's not like I cant do that when Im awake... I dono, I need a better bed and I need to get more tired before going to sleep. I feel like a weirdo, cause I remember having tons of dreams when I was smaller. I used to dream about breathing underwater, about flying with my bike, about becoming invisible and I could remember details and I could sense details. Now it's just concepts in a huge mess of immagination. I am starting to realize that I cant even remember details about things ive seen in real life. I cant replicate stuff in drawings that well. I'm getting sloppy. I need to do something about that.

Another technique I've heard about is 'reality checks'- you do things in real life that would be unusual or inconsistent in dreams, and once you do it enough in life, then it becomes subconscious and your subconscious self does it, allowing you to break out of the subconscious dream state. Here are two I know of: Check your watch twice every time- in a dream, it will be different (drastically) each time you check it. Secondly, every now and then, hold your nose and try to breathe in through it- in a dream, you will be able to.

Impossible because most of my dreams(as far as I remember) for some reason occur in 3'd person like a strange film.

The cake is a pie!!!
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13798 on: January 03, 2013, 05:13:21 AM »

You seem way to anxious about this. Most people don't remember much of what they dream, and you probably have more important things to remember anyway.

And you'll get worse and worse at remembering details for the rest of your life after your teens, get used to it :P

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13799 on: January 03, 2013, 05:25:01 AM »

You seem way to anxious about this. Most people don't remember much of what they dream, and you probably have more important things to remember anyway.

Yeah you're probably right. I dono, I just wanted to reenact inception or something.

And you'll get worse and worse at remembering details for the rest of your life after your teens, get used to it Tongue

The cake is a pie!!!
Pages: 1 ... 688 689 [690] 691 692 ... 1393
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic