Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:29:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 690 691 [692] 693 694 ... 1393
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2325563 times)
mono
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13820 on: January 05, 2013, 03:33:11 AM »

Great news Im waking up to, my parents are splitting up... Sad

Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #13821 on: January 05, 2013, 04:30:12 AM »

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13822 on: January 05, 2013, 07:24:54 AM »

I'm sorry to sound like the douchest possible bag but, this is only a big deal if you want it to be. There might be shitty circumstances surrounding it, not like I know, but the fact itself shouldn't have to get you down. If they took this decision then them staying together must have been the worse alternative.
Change is part of life and it's not like anyone died.
Hugs and stuff. (really should have put this in the hugs thread)

also

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
:^)
Level 10

wat a hell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13823 on: January 05, 2013, 07:35:40 AM »

I'm sorry to sound like the douchest possible bag but, this is only a big deal if you want it to be. There might be shitty circumstances surrounding it, not like I know, but the fact itself shouldn't have to get you down. If they took this decision then them staying together must have been the worse alternative.

also

As someone who went through this, schoq, you are being an absolute crap.
It changes your whole life in so many horrible frickin' little ways.
You can get through it, no doubt. But it's not nothing. To say it is would be denial.
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13824 on: January 05, 2013, 07:39:09 AM »

I really dot understand sexists. If anything, females(Im a guy btw, just in case you...you know... thought I was cute... just sayin) have WAAAAY more advantages than guys in certain areas. Specificaly sex. I was reading sex ed and this is what I got.

They can have multiple orgasms in one go.
Orgasms last up to several minutes(Crazy)
The whole body can be, in some way, stimulated.
Multiple ways of experiencing high pleasure(Apparently even a purely mental one. DAFUQ!?)
Low as shit refractory periods.

Sure, several disadvantages asside(menstruation, pregnancy etc), it just seems unfair. I'm wondering if there was like a "create charracter" screen before I was born where I accidentaly took "easy but high tier stuff locked" mode by choosing "male"  Noir

The cake is a pie!!!
mono
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13825 on: January 05, 2013, 07:48:12 AM »

also

You can get through it, no doubt. But it's not nothing. To say it is would be denial.

No, I'm fine. I just went back to sleep but it is a weird wake-up. It will probably harder on my sister, she's 15. The thing that really bothers me though is that we are going to have to sell the house. If I had a job I could probably move to my own place but that is not the case.

Thanks though guys.

s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #13826 on: January 05, 2013, 08:00:23 AM »

Hugs Mono Sad

@Friend: If that screen exists, I will pick male any day of the week. It's not that I think that females are inherently inferior, but the hard truth is that females who are equally talented as a male counterpart will have a harder time becoming accepted in computer science (which is my chosen field) or really any science. I mean, it's not like some back of the bus shit, but their is a slight prejudice.

Think happy thoughts.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13827 on: January 05, 2013, 08:26:03 AM »

You think I'd even comment if I hadn't happened to myself as well? I was younger too, mind you, and nothing significantly changed for the worse.
Some act like it's some big life shattering event when all that usually happens is that you move to a new place and possibly have to get used to lower household income. If that's the worst thing that happens to you growing up, you're a lucky bastard, and if you're already grown up I'm not sure why you should care more than out of empathy where appropriate.

I'm trying to be consoling and encouraging more than belittling here but I'm not doing very well.

Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13828 on: January 05, 2013, 09:47:24 AM »

also

No, I'm fine. I just went back to sleep but it is a weird wake-up. It will probably harder on my sister, she's 15. The thing that really bothers me though is that we are going to have to sell the house. If I had a job I could probably move to my own place but that is not the case.

Thanks though guys.
Why!? What was the argument? Dont let this happen! You got to hope! I dono, do SOMETHING! Pray to God if you have to! This will RUIN EVERYTHING for your little sister. Please! Ask them to reconsider. Ask them to have some pitty on you and your sister and their lives - to realize that although their marreage might not be the best, that they have to keep on loving you. And that they cant fully love both of you if they/you/whatever are sepperated. Please. Save a life. I've heard so many sad stories where it starts with "it all started when my parrents broke up..."  Sad 

The cake is a pie!!!
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13829 on: January 05, 2013, 09:49:51 AM »

Yeah see, this is exactly what I'm talking about...

Christian Knudsen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13830 on: January 05, 2013, 09:50:39 AM »

Hey, Friend, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Laserbrain Studios
Currently working on Hidden Asset (TIGSource DevLog)
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13831 on: January 05, 2013, 09:56:54 AM »

Self awareness(Or lack thereof.) I fail to understand what speciffically you are reffering to?

The cake is a pie!!!
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13832 on: January 05, 2013, 09:59:35 AM »

Attitudes like yours probably cause more damage than any actual consequence of a divorce could.
gg

Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13833 on: January 05, 2013, 10:03:15 AM »

Attitudes like yours probably cause more damage than any actual consequence of a divorce could.
gg
I'm sorry WHAT? How so? Explain.Undecided

The cake is a pie!!!
s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #13834 on: January 05, 2013, 10:08:12 AM »

Well, I think we have done pretty much everything except actually help mono...
If you ever need somebody to vent to shoot me a message, we are here for you. And good luck, your in my prayers.

Think happy thoughts.
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13835 on: January 05, 2013, 10:12:25 AM »

gg
Sry for double posting, but as peanutbuttershoes explained, this is a big deal. You cant just say "no big deal, they probably hated each other anyway." Seriously, devorce is no joke, especially for any child still living with the parrents. It will TEAR your soul appart. IT has the psychological potential to make your kids future marreage bad too, just like yours. The death of love IS equivelent to the death of a person, because  love is the culmination of two personalities into one.

I hope everything goes good for Mono.

The cake is a pie!!!
Christian Knudsen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13836 on: January 05, 2013, 10:13:03 AM »

Self awareness(Or lack thereof.) I fail to understand what speciffically you are reffering to?

Saying that you don't understand sexists because women can have multiple orgasms (WTF?)... And then telling Mono that his life is falling apart because his parents are getting divorced. I sincerely hope you're either a troll or an alt account.

EDIT:

The death of love IS equivelent to the death of a person, because  love is the culmination of two personalities into one.

Yeah, please stop posting...

Laserbrain Studios
Currently working on Hidden Asset (TIGSource DevLog)
s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #13837 on: January 05, 2013, 10:15:14 AM »

gg
Sry for double posting, but as peanutbuttershoes explained, this is a big deal. You cant just say "no big deal, they probably hated each other anyway." Seriously, devorce is no joke, especially for any child still living with the parrents. It will TEAR your soul appart. IT has the psychological potential to make your kids future marreage bad too, just like yours. The death of love IS equivelent to the death of a person, because  love is the culmination of two personalities into one.

I hope everything goes good for Mono.

My best friends parents have been divorced since he was really young, and none of what you just said is true. Kids of divorced parents are pretty much the same as kids of non divorced parents

Think happy thoughts.
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13838 on: January 05, 2013, 10:24:04 AM »

What's with the sudden hate towards me? I never said monos life was falling appart. That would be disencouraging. I said it would suck balls if his parents wanted to divorce. Geez...

The death of love IS equivelent to the death of a person, because  love is the culmination of two personalities into one.

Yeah, please stop posting...
... It seems I hit a buthurt spot for some people. Ok, I'm sry. I guess I'l just refrain from ever talking about those "delicate" subjects here again.

EDIT:

Saying that you don't understand sexists because women can have multiple orgasms (WTF?)...

That was meant more as a joke. And by sexism I reffer to the "LOL! A stupid girl is playing <<insert game name here>>. Get back in the kitchen! What are you!? A boy?!"

The idea was to point out the major noticeable positive difference("purity" asside) between a male and a female.

I feel like someone who has to explain every punchline to the crowd now. Besides, is it bad to feel like I dont understand stupid people. Are you saying sexism is good?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:38:12 AM by Friend » Logged

The cake is a pie!!!
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13839 on: January 05, 2013, 10:35:46 AM »

You literally said it will ruin everything for his sister, tear his soul apart, that his parents can't fully love him any more, and tried to say that it is TOO as tragic as if someone had died. Fucking seriously.

You were talking about sex ed earlier so I take it you're like 12 years old, it's understandable if you're naïve about this stuff but please don't talk any more when you have no experience to draw from or any grasp of the subject.

Pages: 1 ... 690 691 [692] 693 694 ... 1393
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic