Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 03:04:19 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 691 692 [693] 694 695 ... 1393
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2311329 times)
Christian Knudsen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13840 on: January 05, 2013, 10:37:46 AM »

I never said monos life was falling appart.

Dont let this happen! You got to hope! I dono, do SOMETHING! Pray to God if you have to! This will RUIN EVERYTHING for your little sister. Please! Ask them to reconsider. Ask them to have some pitty on you and your sister and their lives - to realize that although their marreage might not be the best, that they have to keep on loving you. And that they cant fully love both of you if they/you/whatever are sepperated. Please. Save a life. I've heard so many sad stories where it starts with "it all started when my parrents broke up..."  Sad

And:

I guess I'l just refrain from ever talking about those "delicate" subjects here again.

Thanks!

Laserbrain Studios
Currently working on Hidden Asset (TIGSource DevLog)
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13841 on: January 05, 2013, 10:41:13 AM »

You literally said it will ruin everything for his sister, tear his soul apart, that his parents can't fully love him any more, and tried to say that it is TOO as tragic as if someone had died. Fucking seriously.

That is assuming I have like no idea what it is like to have parrents devorcing or living far away from eacother. Next time try and consider that.

You were talking about sex ed earlier so I take it you're like 12 years old, it's understandable if you're naïve about this stuff but please don't talk any more when you have no experience to draw from or any grasp of the subject.

Oh great. Fucking great. We degraded into the "YOUr only 12ve u DumbFuCk!" argument. I wasnt born with with full knowledge about the female anatomy, neither did anyone ever tell me anything this complex. And they certainly didnt talk about it much at school(Asside from the obvious "The penis goes into the vagina" crap). Neither did my dad ever talk to me about it. To think about it, he never talks to me much about anything.

The cake is a pie!!!
Christian Knudsen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13842 on: January 05, 2013, 10:43:54 AM »

You literally said it will ruin everything for his sister, tear his soul apart, that his parents can't fully love him any more, and tried to say that it is TOO as tragic as if someone had died. Fucking seriously.
That is assuming I have like no idea what it is like to have parrents devorcing or living far away from eacother. Next time try and consider that.

Next time try and be considerate.

Laserbrain Studios
Currently working on Hidden Asset (TIGSource DevLog)
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13843 on: January 05, 2013, 10:45:38 AM »

Next time try and be considerate.
Im sorry, I will. I overreacted.

The cake is a pie!!!
s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #13844 on: January 05, 2013, 10:49:00 AM »

Moving on. Has anyone played either of nintendos art academy games? I am really digging it, but I don't know how well the skills will transfer to real life Smiley

Think happy thoughts.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13845 on: January 05, 2013, 11:18:01 AM »

Oh great. Fucking great. We degraded into the "YOUr only 12ve u DumbFuCk!" argument. I wasnt born with with full knowledge about the female anatomy, neither did anyone ever tell me anything this complex.
Sorry for not moving on but this was bad communication on my part and I want to fix that.
What I meant was just that it implies that you're young, which might be why you seem naïve about marriage and all that.
You can talk about female anatomy all you want as far as I'm concerned, you haven't said anything particularly offensive there.
peace

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
rob
Level 8

all 'bout Zumba (absolute pro @ Zumba)

View Profile
« Reply #13846 on: January 05, 2013, 12:48:41 PM »

I really dot understand sexists. If anything, females(Im a guy btw, just in case you...you know... thought I was cute... just sayin) have WAAAAY more advantages than guys in certain areas.

i very genuinely think misogyny comes from jealousy

Nathan Cash
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13847 on: January 05, 2013, 05:46:50 PM »

Hugs Mono Sad

@Friend: If that screen exists, I will pick male any day of the week. It's not that I think that females are inherently inferior, but the hard truth is that females who are equally talented as a male counterpart will have a harder time becoming accepted in computer science (which is my chosen field) or really any science. I mean, it's not like some back of the bus shit, but their is a slight prejudice.

There definitely is. I mean they sometimes are just not taken seriously. And Friend would you really want to give birth? That $h!+ is painful.
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13848 on: January 06, 2013, 12:06:00 AM »

Hugs Mono Sad

@Friend: If that screen exists, I will pick male any day of the week. It's not that I think that females are inherently inferior, but the hard truth is that females who are equally talented as a male counterpart will have a harder time becoming accepted in computer science (which is my chosen field) or really any science. I mean, it's not like some back of the bus shit, but their is a slight prejudice.

There definitely is. I mean they sometimes are just not taken seriously. And Friend would you really want to give birth? That $h!+ is painful.

Well since you asked, obviously no.

The cake is a pie!!!
Trystin
Level 4

Nyoom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13849 on: January 06, 2013, 12:22:55 AM »

Hugs Mono Sad

Well since you asked, obviously no.

Making fun of girls is wrong,

Period.

Hand Metal Left Corny Laugh Hand Metal Right

ink.inc
« Reply #13850 on: January 06, 2013, 12:24:59 AM »

Making fun of girls is wrong,

Period.

Hand Metal Left Corny Laugh Hand Metal Right

not every girl is a helpless flower waiting to be saved
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13851 on: January 06, 2013, 12:33:33 AM »

Yeah, some are lesbian.

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
Friend
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13852 on: January 06, 2013, 04:05:13 AM »

Lips Sealed

The cake is a pie!!!
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #13853 on: January 06, 2013, 05:02:58 AM »

so many people to ban. scumbags just crawling out of the woodwork around here

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13854 on: January 06, 2013, 05:06:11 AM »

I'm sorry. That was in bad taste.

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #13855 on: January 06, 2013, 07:06:45 AM »

and there i was thinking the 26 page sexism thread we had a while back would help reduce bs like the the last couple pages of this thread.
s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #13856 on: January 06, 2013, 07:08:15 AM »

I don't know where Trystin ever implied that girls are helpless...

Think happy thoughts.
Belimoth
Level 10

high-heeled cyberbully

View Profile
« Reply #13857 on: January 06, 2013, 07:16:19 AM »

Absolutely nothing is at stake here, I want to talk about dumb culture stuff instead.

Duck Dynasty is a pretty good show.

Theophilus
« Reply #13858 on: January 06, 2013, 08:28:02 AM »

my parents like that show a lot. i think it's ok
crowe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13859 on: January 06, 2013, 08:29:13 AM »

Looking at the last few pages I realized that it's nice to see people acting in ways that would make sigvatr seem mature
Pages: 1 ... 691 692 [693] 694 695 ... 1393
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic