Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411497 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 07:11:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 693 694 [695] 696 697 ... 1393
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2327039 times)
HöllenKobold
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13880 on: January 06, 2013, 06:39:19 PM »

friend = antymatter, fyi

he does the "who is this antymatter fellow you speak of?" schtick every single time he makes an alt account

sounds creepy
are you antymatter too

dont think a new schtick will work

Hell pits tend to be disguised as
things that would lead a passerby to
not think of them as portals to
eternal gnashing and wailing.
Trystin
Level 4

Nyoom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13881 on: January 06, 2013, 06:43:16 PM »

Just got an interesting idea for a game. I was inspired to make a quality project after watching Indie Game The Movie and it may actually happen! Speaking of that what did everyone here think of that movie?

It was good, it was good to see something telling people that there are actually people who care about making personal and good games. And what was the game idea?

Nathan Cash
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13882 on: January 06, 2013, 06:50:49 PM »

Just got an interesting idea for a game. I was inspired to make a quality project after watching Indie Game The Movie and it may actually happen! Speaking of that what did everyone here think of that movie?

It was good, it was good to see something telling people that there are actually people who care about making personal and good games. And what was the game idea?

Its not completely thought out yet but it will be something like this:
There are several groups, tribes, nations, etc. that withhold radical beliefs (not religion necessarily) and attempt to force everyone to think like they do. Gameplay will be you killing people (not really killing as... just read the next part) and then they come back to life believing what you do and fight with you to destroy others beliefs and replace with their own. Throughout the story you will see that it is pointless to use force to push beliefs as it lowers the enjoyment of life (everyone in constant fear) as well as never gets anywhere or really changes anything (You will see groups of "believers" get slaughtered by other groups and so on.) Groups will exponentially increase with in the end there only being 2 groups. They will be very technologically advanced and will wipe out both them and the enemy in global warfare. Moral: When you force something on someone everything goes to shit. This is a very primitive idea so tell me if it sucks!
ClayB
« Reply #13883 on: January 06, 2013, 06:53:24 PM »

friend = antymatter, fyi

he does the "who is this antymatter fellow you speak of?" schtick every single time he makes an alt account

sounds creepy
are you antymatter too

dont think a new schtick will work

no im rez hi thernz Smiley
HöllenKobold
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13884 on: January 06, 2013, 06:54:02 PM »

imposter

Hell pits tend to be disguised as
things that would lead a passerby to
not think of them as portals to
eternal gnashing and wailing.
ClayB
« Reply #13885 on: January 06, 2013, 07:03:45 PM »

Muz
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13886 on: January 06, 2013, 07:06:02 PM »

and there i was thinking the 26 page sexism thread we had a while back would help reduce bs like the the last couple pages of this thread.

the sexism thread was just an angry mob thread. angry mobs don't last past 3 months. they're a kneejerk, explosive reaction, but the anger just lashes out at random people all over the place, turning sympathists into enemies, mixes facts with sludge. As a result, it can't get taken seriously.

It's a shame, though, I thought it was a good topic (just like I think religious threads are a good topic). But you'd need to pull out all the angry rabid people to get anything useful out of it.
ink.inc
« Reply #13887 on: January 07, 2013, 12:27:28 AM »

sigh... delon....
Antyfellow
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #13888 on: January 07, 2013, 03:03:42 AM »

friend = antymatter, fyi

Damn, I need to start mixing up my moves, otherwise I'm getting rusty. Nice observation though, Blademaster. You are quite the opponent.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13889 on: January 07, 2013, 03:43:19 AM »

It was the most boring thing I have watched. I thought I'd do it "to have seen it", unintentional comedy and to lament just what became of the north american indie dev scene.
But man, my eyes fell out every time I glanced at it (I soon realised it would have to run in the background.)

I honestly can't figure out why anyone would like it. Maybe it's fun for people who tried/would try selling a game? I dunno.

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13890 on: January 07, 2013, 03:48:19 AM »

Why does this website keep on crashing recently?

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
Dr. Cooldude
« Reply #13891 on: January 07, 2013, 04:45:47 AM »

friend = antymatter, fyi

Damn, I need to start mixing up my moves, otherwise I'm getting rusty. Nice observation though, Blademaster. You are quite the opponent.
Dear God...
feminazi
« Reply #13892 on: January 07, 2013, 10:49:56 AM »

free legit potatoshop http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/7b8830c9-fcb5-4551-aa31-17dcb47a422e/adobe-creative-suite-cs2-free-download-photoshop-illustrator-ect
Nathan Cash
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13893 on: January 07, 2013, 10:58:53 AM »

It was the most boring thing I have watched. I thought I'd do it "to have seen it", unintentional comedy and to lament just what became of the north american indie dev scene.
But man, my eyes fell out every time I glanced at it (I soon realised it would have to run in the background.)

I honestly can't figure out why anyone would like it. Maybe it's fun for people who tried/would try selling a game? I dunno.

I watched it twice in a row. Once by myself and once with my brother. We both enjoyed it. I don't know why you don't like the north american indie scene but I do. Overall I would recommend it to anyone. The deleted scenes in The Basement Collection are very good as well.
unsilentwill
Level 9

O, the things left unsaid!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13894 on: January 07, 2013, 11:21:55 AM »

Shocked

If this gets up and running and Adobe doesn't take it back, wow. CS2 is so great, everyone should snag this if you have the first thought about doing art/UV Mapping/Web Design.

Nathan Cash
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #13895 on: January 07, 2013, 12:59:39 PM »

It already got taken down. Someone called support apparently  Facepalm
Ashkin
« Reply #13896 on: January 07, 2013, 01:04:39 PM »

It already got taken down. Someone called support apparently  Facepalm
Well, that's the most permission for pirating it I've ever gotten.
unsilentwill
Level 9

O, the things left unsaid!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13897 on: January 07, 2013, 02:26:12 PM »

Either that, or the servers are being slammed, or maybe Gawker, Woot, and Twitter aren't the most reliable news sources? Only time will tell...

Edit: Go get it!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 07:00:45 PM by unsilentwill » Logged

s_l_m
Level 8

Open to collabs

View Profile
« Reply #13898 on: January 07, 2013, 07:51:21 PM »

Shocked

If this gets up and running and Adobe doesn't take it back, wow. CS2 is so great, everyone should snag this if you have the first thought about doing art/UV Mapping/Web Design.

Thanks for posting this, I got it! Also, it's not a mistake, Adobe apparently disabled the CS2 authentication server today, so all CS2 (not just photoshop) is free.

edit: grabbed illustrator too, now if only I was a better artist...
double edit: audition too, seriously people, get this shit
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:13:37 PM by s_l_m » Logged

Think happy thoughts.
Muz
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13899 on: January 07, 2013, 11:47:48 PM »

All these social networks insisting for personal data. If you don't give believable personal data these days, you can't react with Youtube or rate things on Google's Play Store.

So tempted to make a fully fleshed out fake person, and use him to post on Facebook, Linked In, Google+, etc, etc. The guy who did Chuck Norris is win.
Pages: 1 ... 693 694 [695] 696 697 ... 1393
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic