In 60 Seconds is a metroidvania. It features 10 unique powerups, 4 different areas, a boss fight and multiple endings. And it has all this... in just 60 seconds!
(Whoops! For a while there, I uploaded a version which was all screwed up because it was still in 'testing mode'. Apparently only 41 people downloaded that version though, so it's no big deal.)
The new version has music by Marc Kamradt. Thanks Marc!
Apart from the music there are only a few minor changes in the final version.
Looking for any feedback you can give me, but especially in these areas:
- Is the premise of the game clear enough?
- How is the difficulty? Is it easy or hard? Did you have to try many times, and if so, did this bother you?
- Are the sound effects ok? Grating, perhaps?
- What about the graphics? I know they're not great but are they acceptable? Can you look at them without wanting to claw your eyes out?
- Putting this in spoiler tags, not because it's a huge surprise when you see it but because I want people to play the game without this in mind