Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58418 Members - Latest Member: Pix_RolleR

April 20, 2024, 08:28:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesDutch Tv special on GDC/IGF
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dutch Tv special on GDC/IGF  (Read 2891 times)
esc
Level 3

BAM

View Profile WWW
« on: April 18, 2009, 09:51:08 AM »

Lots of the interviews are in English.
Interviewees include Kellee Santiago(thatgamecompany), Petri Purho, Phil Fish, Jonathan Blow, Erik Svendang(Blueberry Garden), Eric Zimmerman and some dutch game school representatives(which are in dutch).

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=9297912

It's a bit crappy quality, but it's still interesting to watch, I was surprised that we got coverage on national TV on it.

And of course, being a dutch TV show on games, they have to show "Holland's Pride", Killzone 2, so it starts out with some interviews with the developer Guerilla.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 01:13:09 AM by Esquar » Logged

c-foo peng
Level 3

game chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 01:30:33 PM »

In deze bruisende en geeky stad wordt sinds jaar en dag de fameuze Game Developers Conference (GDF) georganiseerd.

Wha? GDC => GDF in Dutch? Why that makes no sense, even if the Dutch word for Conference started with an F. Unless....

GLOBAL
DEFENSE
FORCE

kyn
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 03:40:28 PM »

I really enjoyed watching this and identifying all the familiar faces, although I missed out on the Dutch interviews, thanks for sharing it
esc
Level 3

BAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 01:03:00 AM »

In deze bruisende en geeky stad wordt sinds jaar en dag de fameuze Game Developers Conference (GDF) georganiseerd.

Wha? GDC => GDF in Dutch? Why that makes no sense, even if the Dutch word for Conference started with an F. Unless....

GLOBAL
DEFENSE
FORCE
Yeah saw that too, I guess they mashed Game Developers Festival together or something, I can't think of a dutch word starting with "f" that means conference.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic