Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 03:55:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral[WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
Print
Author Topic: [WOLVES WIN]TIGSTWG XIV - How to bie painfuIIy  (Read 32064 times)
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 14, 2009, 10:03:26 AM »

Well, from what I heard, werewolves are part man, part animal. They could have still human-like hands in their beastial forms, only with claws and covered in fur. At least, that's how I remember seeing in some folklore books illustrations. If they are like the legends say, they should possess inhuman strength, which would allow them to easily strangle a grown man.

And some of the rogans are missing. It could be assumed that they were eaten by the creature.

Also, with no leads, and Renton's strange talk of cultists, I think I'll have to vote for Renton, for now. I will readily withdraw my vote if a better lead is provided, and PaleFox should know that he's my second suspect, though I doubt that whoever did this would be so foolish as to make himself the center of attention and be the first to vote.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2009, 10:04:34 AM »

I meant organs, not rogans. Sorry for the confusion, guess the ale's starting to get to me.

Renton
« Reply #102 on: May 14, 2009, 10:29:30 AM »

So what you're sayin' is we shouldn't have ideas? We shouldn't talk unless we're crying 'bout a dead body or accusing someone of being a damn demon? I can't ponder upon what little leads we have and speak up about them? If I decide to pursue a clue, I'm a wolf?
Bood_war
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2009, 10:56:32 AM »

I shall damn Renton as well.

Μarkham
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: May 14, 2009, 11:02:54 AM »

I find it even more interesting that Melly first tried to underplay the significance of the token, and then when someone refused to drop the subject he accuses them of being the werewolf.  Is there anything you're not telling us, Melly?

Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2009, 11:09:42 AM »

Well, if we find anyone else dead with a C in their pockets, we'll know that they're cultists or some such.

Anyway, I'll vote for Bood_War, as he contradicted his statement about not voting for today. I'll withdraw it once he explains.

“I have brought you T, Master. It took quite a lot of searching on your Galaxy’s non-holographic communications network, but no man is beyond the reach of a Sith.”

Meanwhile, poor Mr. T was left to hang upside down in the middle of the room, informing us that we were both fools, to be pitied.
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2009, 11:14:43 AM »

Renton, I'm ready to withdraw my vote in the light of any better evidence, but the truth is that we have got to start fighting back against this beast, or beasts, or whatever is attacking us. It already took two of us without retaliation.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about Markham. I honestly don't know what the token is. Why do you say I'm underplaying its significance? I said "C for Cheater" merely as a light comment. I honestly think that if we knew the meaning of the token we could be closer to the truth.

Sure, it could be a sort of signature of the assassin. If so, why wasn't anything about on Inane's body, that anyone here knows of? The two murders seem fairly similar, especially with the missing, supposedly eaten pieces of them.

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2009, 11:18:56 AM »

The Inn menu is updated to:

Tonights Speshal
- Bood_War - I -  Xotes
- Renton - III -  Melly, Bood_war, PaleFox
-
-
-

sorry forgot PF's vote
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 11:58:55 AM by Inane » Logged

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2009, 11:50:09 AM »

Is the menu missing PaleFox's choice?

*clears throat*

I'm not getting all this Renton-hate. Something...feels like I'm missing something. PaleFox, Melly, and Mr. Bood all seem to be jumping at his throat without much reason. His making assumptions and guesses about the killer (which is what we're all doing, yeah?) isn't much reason for damning the man.

*sniffles*

Though I think Bood_War is the most suspicious of all, for the reasons Xotes pointed out - his apparent self-contradiction and lack of explanation for his choice.

Renton
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2009, 11:53:26 AM »

I will vote for Bood_War as well to save my ass.

I thought 'bout voting Melly, but that'd only seem needlessly defensive, and I've got nothin' to defend myself about.
Renton
« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2009, 12:03:11 PM »

And I'm jus' gonna say this again. I think Cheater was killed by the wolves and was (I think) the member of a cabal. I think they might be after the wolves. Or us, I don't know. Again, 's just a theory. It might also be about something else Cheater was apparently hidin' from us. Or maybe Rob pretended to put the thing in his pocket to make all this bedlam. Quite honestly I'm not sure about anything anymore.
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 14, 2009, 12:09:39 PM »

Mmm... Bood_War's behaviour does feel suspicious. Almost like he saw an opportunity and jumped on it disregarding his previous statements.

Then, for now, I will agree. I withdraw my vote for Renton and instead vote for Bood_War. As usual until better leads are shown.

Renton
« Reply #112 on: May 14, 2009, 12:14:01 PM »

Ah still wunt to hear his mind. And PayleFox should speak too.
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 14, 2009, 12:17:35 PM »

There have been other silent ones overall, I believe. Let me go check.

It seems Guise has yet to say anything.

rob
Level 8

all 'bout Zumba (absolute pro @ Zumba)

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 14, 2009, 12:33:30 PM »

I've seen this token before, and it is not of the werewolves. What it belongs to I am not sure of however, and I hope someone will be able to enlighten us.

No idea as to who a werewolf could be, and I refuse to blindly vote.

Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: May 14, 2009, 01:05:41 PM »

Tell us rob, where have you seen this before? Under what circumstances did you encounter it?

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 14, 2009, 01:40:16 PM »

While I hate to jump on the bandwagon but it seems to me that that is what brood_war is doing which is typical werewolf behavior. The evidence against renton is too vague to warrant a vote for a potentially innocent man. I will cast my vote for brood_war.

Now that that has been said I feel that we owe cheater a proper farewell from this world into the next. Let us take a short moment of silence while we remember this man.

clears throat

Ah-hem

Now, I would like to say a few words about the departed.

"I did not know you well enough my friend but I hope that you are in a far better place then the one in which beasts stalk us in the night. Rest easy friend and know that we will do what we can to make sure your death was not in vain."

bows head down

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
rob
Level 8

all 'bout Zumba (absolute pro @ Zumba)

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 14, 2009, 02:02:38 PM »

I am almost positive this token is not wolf paraphernalia because I once spied one just like it on a former employer's desk. I was quite sure he was not a werewolf as there were never any attacks as brutal as what we have seen.

Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: May 14, 2009, 02:04:52 PM »

So...

There were still attacks?

jimmykane
Level 0

100% jimmykane, all the time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: May 14, 2009, 02:08:41 PM »

In light of the evidence, I'm going to have to cast my vote for Bood_War as well. Renton was stuck over in the hospital the whole time - how is there any case against him?

www.chairmanwow.net/jaf - Exciting radio show, if you're excited about Edinburgh?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic